Welding Helmet Powered Air Purifying with Respirator Auto Darkening Unimig
The UNIMIG PAPR system provides industrial level protection for the most extreme welding applications and environments where effective and reliable eye and respiratory protection is an absolute must.
This is a Powered Air Purifying Respirator system built with a tough robust exterior yet is comfortable and lightweight.
- The ergonomic design, lightweight shell, fully adjustable head gear & back harness delivers maximum comfort during long welding periods.
- The quick-disconnect and swivel breathing tube provides easy adjustability to accommodate space restraints.
- The automatic detecting control system provides constantly stable clean air.
- The LCD display clearly shows airflow level, battery charge level and filter status. 3 levels of airflow provide increased comfort for varied working conditions and a flashing and audible alarm indicates low battery, low airflow, filter blockage and high battery temperature.
- The respirator unit is fitted with a spark filter and replaceable pre-filter to protect and extend the life of the main filter.
- The 12-volt, 4400MAh lithium-ion battery provides for up to 8 hours use on level 1, 6 hours on level 2 and 4 hours on level 3 airflow setting. The battery requires a 3 hour charge at a maximum of 500 charge cycles.
- A handy, easy to use flow-check meter is provided to ensure the correct airflow is present for maximum protection.
- Fitted with the advanced UNIMIG XA-5022(D) series helmet featuring the latest digitally-controlled auto darkening filter, adjustable from shade 5-9 and shade 9-13 makes it ideal for MMA, TIG and MIG welding, as well as Plasma Cutting and even grinding applications.
- The switching time from light to dark is approximately 0.0001 second. The delay time from dark to light may be adjusted between 0.1 and 0.9 seconds. The UNIMIG XA-5022(D) is a lightweight and comfortable design offering excellent neck coverage and protection.
- The combination of the UNIMIG PAPR unit and the UNIMIG XA-5022(D) helmet provides you with standards-approved and certified welding protection ensuring the highest levels of welding safety whilst at a highly competitive price.
• Positive pressure system
• Designed to work an 8 hour shift
• Long lasting reliable P2 filter
• Auto shutdown mode
• 3 airflow levels for varied working conditions
• Blocked filter, low airflow, low battery alarms
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Shoulder harness for extended wear
• Side or rear mounting of respirator packPACKAGE CONTAINS
- 1 x Helmet.
- 1 x Air unit
- 1 x Connecting pipe
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Harness
- 1 x flow tester
- 1 x Carry bag
SPECIFICATIONSFilter dimensions 114 x 133mm
Viewing area 100 x 60mm
Light state shade 4
Dark state shade 5-9/9-13
Shade controlInternal Digital control
Switching time @ 23°C: 0.08ms / 0.00008 seconds
Sensitivity control Internal Digital control
Time from dark to light 0.1 - 0.9s
Operation temperature -10°C - 65°C
Grinding Function Yes Digital Control
Grinding Flash es
Low voltage show Yes
Power supply: Solar cell Lithium batteries
Arc sensor 4
Face Shield Standards: AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
Welding Filter Standards: AS/NZS 1338.1:2012
Respirator Technical Data
Filter Type PAPR-P2
High filter efficiency firstname.lastname@example.org
Airflow speed 165L/min, 200L/min, 230L/min
Standards AS/NZS 1716:2012
Battery Type Rechargeable Li-ION 12V 4400mAh
Battery operating time Level 1: >8h / Level 2: >6h / Level 3: >4h
Charge time 3~4h
Recharge quantity >500
Noise Level >500
System: Automatic detecting and controlling system provides constantly stable clean air
Controls Airflow 3 levels / On/Off Switch / Automatic shut down after 30mins of no use
LCD display Airflow level data / Battery life / Filter loading status
Warning & self protection Low battery
Flash & Sound Blocked filter - low air flow / High battery temperature
Operating temperature -05°C - 55°C
Operating humidity level <90%
Storage temperature -10°C - 55°C
Warranty 12 months - P1004 blower unit / 06 months - P1004 battery
|Dimension Length (cm)||25|
|Dimension Width (cm)||25|
|Dimension Height (cm)||35|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).