UNIMIG WELDER TIG MMA MIG INVERTER 250 Amp DC COMPACT KUMJR250K-SG
The UNIMIG 250K is an inverter-based multifunction MIG welding machine with added MMA and TIG function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications. Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
Standard Package includes:
1 x UNIMIG Compact 250 Power Source
1 x 4 metre SB24 MIG Torch
1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x UNIMIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
1 x 2 metre Gas Hose with connections
1 x Instruction Manual
Tig Torch or Spool Gun is optional at extra cost.
- Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent professional welding results. Wire inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
- MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG (Lift Arc) welding of mild steel, cast iron, stainless steel, bronze, aluminium and copper.
- Being 240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations.
- Designed and built to our specifications. Certified to Australian/NZ standard - AS/NZ60974.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas/Gasless wire function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Digital Volt/Amp Meter Display
- Spool Gun Ready
- Industrial application
- High strength metal case construction
- Internal gear drive wire feeder for 5Kg & 15kg spool
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental / safety protection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Lift Arc DC TIG welding
- Excellent arc stability for MIG/MMA/TIG welding
- Light weight and portable
- Wire inch and burn back functions.
- Part Number: KUMJR250K-SG
- Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
- Rated Input Power : 10.4 KVA MIG / 11.8 KVA MMA
- ieff AMPS: 25.4A MIG / 29.0A MMA
- Rated Output MIG: 30A/15.5V - 250A/26.5V
- Rated Output MMA: 10A/20.4V - 250A/30.0V
- Welding Current Range: 10 - 250 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG: 35% @ 250 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 35% @ 250 Amps
- Dimensions : 900 x 400 x 670mm
- Weight Power Source : 58 kg
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).