UNIMIG WELDER MIG MMA INVERTER 182 Amp KUMJRVM182 Multi Function
The VIPER MIG182 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
- MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
- Being 240v single phase gives great versatility.
- deal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to UNIMIG's specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1.
1 x Viper 182 Inverter MIG/ MMA Power Source
1 x SB15 3m Sure Grip MIG Torch
1 x 3 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x UNI-MIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
1 x 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
1 x Instruction Manual
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/ MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Burnback adjustment
- Wire Inch
- VRD (Stick Mode only)
- 5 Kg Spools, Internal wire feeder up to 200mm Ø spool
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
- Euro torch connection
- Thermal overload protection
- MMA fuction (Stick electrode): Hot start, Arc force (prevents electrode extinguishing), Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- No Load Voltage (V): 17 - 52
- Output Current Range MIG: 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V
- Rated Power MIG: 7.5 KVA
- I ieff MIG: 9.5 Amps Power factor 0.67
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH): 485x205x320mm
- Weight Power Source: 13.5 Kg
- Warranty: 1 years on power source
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1.
Mild Steel Welding Wire 0.8mm UNIMIG ER70S-6 MIG Wire 5Kgs (Model: MS.8B)
• High Quality
• Triple De-oxidised
• X-Ray Quality
• Precision Layer Wound
• Smooth Feeding
• Clean Weld Finish
• International Approvals.
UniMig Variable Shade 9-13 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet UMBJWH (RRP: $49)
• Reaction time 1-10000 sec
• UV / IR Protection-UPDin 13
• Adjustable sensitivity
• Adjustable Reopening delay
• Suitable for MIG,TIG & MMA welding.
|Dimension Length (cm)||21|
|Dimension Width (cm)||32|
|Dimension Height (cm)||49|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).