Unimig Viper 182 Mig Stick Welder Inverter KUMJRVM182
If you’ve just caught the spark, the VIPER™ 182 is your go-to MIG and STICK welder. It’s easy on the wallet but tough on the job. Running off a 10 AMP plug, this machine is perfect for small repairs and DIY welding projects. With all this functionality packed into an affordable package, it’s no wonder the VIPER™ 182 is one of the most popular machines from UNIMIG.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
- MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
- Being 240v single phase gives great versatility.
- deal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to UNIMIG's specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1.
VIPER MIG182 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 x Viper 182 Inverter MIG/ MMA Power Source
1 x SB15 3m Sure Grip MIG Torch
1 x 3 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x UNI-MIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
1 x 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
1 x Instruction Manual
10 AMP PLUG - CONNECT TO ANY STANDARD OUTLET.
GAS & GASLESS MIG - This machine supports both gas shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire, meaning you can easily run mild steel, aluminium, flux-cored, silicon bronze and stainless steel MIG wire.
VOLTAGE REDUCTION DEVICE - VRD is an essential safety feature when operating in STICK (MMA) mode. VRD reduces the maximum unloaded open circuit voltage across the output terminals. In other words, your machine is safer to use and meets the industry standard.
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION prevents machine from exceeding a safe operating temperature.
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- No Load Voltage (V): 17 - 52
- Output Current Range MIG: 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V
- Rated Power MIG: 7.5 KVA
- I ieff MIG: 9.5 Amps Power factor 0.67
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH): 485x205x320mm
- Weight Power Source: 13.5 Kg
- Warranty: 1 years on power source
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1.
ACCESSORIES (Optional extras):
ROGUE HEAVY DUTY WELDING GLOVES UMWG8
These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide. The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability
- Premium cowhide leather
- Reinforced palm
- Kevlar Thread
- 16″ / 400mm Length.
SMALL WELDING TROLLEY UMTROLLEY2
The UNIMIG Small Machine Welding Trolley is ideal if you are tired of moving your welding and gas gear around the workshop manually. With easy setup, the small machine trolley can perfectly fit your setup, while also holding a D or E size gas cylinder on the back.
Sturdy metal construction - Solid rear rubber wheels - Free moving front castor wheels.
UNIMIG ER70S-6 MIG Mild Steel Welding Wire 0.8mm Wire 5 kg - Model: MS.8B
• Triple De-oxidised
• X-Ray Quality
• Precision Layer Wound
• Smooth Feeding
• Clean Weld Finish
• International Approvals.
UniMig Variable Shade 9-13 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet UMBJWH
Reaction time 1-10000 sec
UV / IR Protection-UPDin 13
Adjustable Reopening delay
Suitable for MIG,TIG & MMA welding.
|Dimension Length (cm)||21|
|Dimension Width (cm)||32|
|Dimension Height (cm)||49|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).