Inverter Welder Mig MAG MMA 150 AMP Unimig Viper Welding Machine KUMJRVM150 with Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
The NEW VIPER MIG150 has landed and is fast becoming the most demanded new inverter-based welding machine from the well-known UNIMIG brand, an Australian business established since 1985.
VIPER MIG150 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function. Ideal for DIY and home workshop.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
- MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
- Being 240v single phase gives great versatility.
- Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1.
PACKAGE CONTENT :
1 x Viper 150 Inverter MIG/ MMA Power Source
1 x SB15 3m Sure Grip MIG Torch
1 x 3 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x UNI-MIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
1 x 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
1 x Instruction Manual
MIG with Gas and Gasless wire function • 5Kg Spools • Tolerant to variable power supply • Portable • Burnback adjustment • Wire Inch
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 15% @ 150 Amps MIG
- No Load Voltage (V): 17 - 52
- Output Current Range MIG: 30A/15.5V - 150A/21.5V
- Rated Power MIG: 7.0 KVA
- I ieff MIG: 10 Amps
- Power factor: 0.67
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH): 485x205x320mm
- Weight Power Source: 12.5 Kg
- Warranty 1 years on power source
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1.
Unimig Auto Darkening Viper Welding Helmet
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full
spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.1m/s from light to dark.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
Filter dimension: 110 x 90mm
View size: 96 x 42mm
Light state 4
Dark stateVariable shade 9-13
Power control: Fully automatic
Shade control: External
Switching time at 23˚C0.1ms
Sensitivity & Delay time control: Adjustable (Internal)
Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.9s adjustable
Grinding function: Yes (external)
Operation temperature: -10˚C - 65˚C
Storing temperature: -20˚C - 85˚C
Power supply: Solar cell, no battery change
Certifications approved CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
NOTE: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
|Dimension Length (cm)||20.5|
|Dimension Width (cm)||32|
|Dimension Height (cm)||48.5|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).