UNIMIG TIG Arc Welder 200 AMP AC/DC (includes Tig Torch, Argon Regulator & more)
The UNITIG 200 AC/DC is a 240V square wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder incorporating full TIG functionality including AC balance control, pre gas, down slope, post gas, variable pulse parameters, HF start with 2/4T trigger control.
- The HF arc start provides easy arc ignition leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- The Down Slope and Post Gas combined with the 2/4T trigger function gives you control of the welder allowing you to control the start and finish of the weld process at a professional level.
- The addition of a fully adjustable pulse function of frequency, base current and pulse width gives you the added capability to better control heat input into the work, control penetration & control distortion.
- AC balance control lets you set the AC TIG arc for cleaning of the oxide layer on aluminium and adjustment for a deeper penetrating weld.
- Combining the functions of the UNITIG 200 AC/DC ensures comprehensive control of the welding parameters when welding both AC and DC weldable materials giving you the ability to produce professional TIG welds.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes obtaining high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
- Addition of the optional Foot Control provides variable amperage adjustment during welding.
- The UNIMIG 200 AC/DC has set the benchmark for 240V single phase AC/DC welders and made it ideal for multiple applications including aluminium & stainless steel fabrication, light industrial use, repair and maintenance applications.
- Robust & reliable, built to our specifications and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
Welds: Aluminium, Zinc Alloy,Carbon Steels, Alloy Steels, Stainless, Cast Iron, Bronze, Copper.
Standard option includes: KUMJR200AC/DC Machine, SR26 Tig Torch x 4m, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Argon Regulator, 2M Gas Hose with fittings
• Adjustable Down slope
• 2T / 4T Trigger function
• Adjustable pulse control
• HF Start AC/DC TIG function
• Digital amperage display
• Adjustable Pre Gas - Post gas
• Adjustable AC balance control
• Electrode Hot start
• Adjustable Arc force
• Rugged metal case construction.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Input Current||MMA / 24 Amps - TIG / 20.7 Amps|
|Ieff Current||MMA / 17 Amps - TIG / 14.6 Amps|
|Power Rating||5.8 KVA|
|Rated Output Current||200 Amps|
|Range of Output Current||10 - 200 Amps|
|Arc Force (A)||0 -100|
|No Load Voltage||56V|
|Pre-Flow (S)||0 - 2|
|Clean Width (%)||20 - 80|
|Slope-Down Time (S)||0 - 10|
|Post-Flow Time (S)||10 - 90|
|Base Current (%)||10 - 90|
|Pulse Frequency (Hz)||2.0 - 300|
|Pulse Duty Cycle (%)||10 - 90|
|Duty Cycle 40o C - TIG||20% @ 185A / 100% @ 90A|
|Duty Cycle 40o C - MMA||20% @ 170A / 100% @ 80A|
|Dimensions (mm)||510 x 330 x 360|
|Dimension Length (cm)||36|
|Dimension Width (cm)||33|
|Dimension Height (cm)||51|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).