Unimig Razor 200 AC / DC Stick Tig Welder KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC
The RAZOR200ACDC is a Digital Controlled Square Wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder. Intelligent digital control of the main functions are realised by software providing ease of operation and high accuracy, software upgrade is possible by simple download function.
It is an exceptional machine with new standard for 240V AC/DC welders making it the ideal choice for experienced or novice welders of Aluminium, Stainless and Steel materials. So, why don't you spend money on stuff that's built for longevity and reliability at discounted price? BUY and SAVE NOW.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Razor AC/DC 200 machine - SR26 TIG Torch - LS25 4m Arc Welding Lead and Clamp Set - 2m Gas Hose - Argon Flowmeter Regulator.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: WEDLING FOOT CONTROL. Visit our online store or Call Us for more information (03) 9210 0400**
- Full TIG functionality, offering simple step by step digital control of functions and parameters providing complete professional control.
- HF arc ignition provides pre-gas with instant arc ignition leaving no tungsten inclusion or contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows control of the welding process at a professional level from start to finish.
- Digital Pulse Control gives full parameter setting of Peak & Base Current, Pulse Frequency & Pulse Width providing control of heat input, penetration & distortion.
- AC Square Wave Bal-ance gives control of the electron flow at the tungsten, the AC Tig arc can be adjusted from maximum oxide-layer cleaning on aluminium through to a deeper penetrating weld.
- Remote Control Interface provides optional remote amperage control at the torch or foot-pedal control.
- DC MMA welding delivers a smooth and stable arc for easy welding of electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- Arc Ignition and Arc Force control allows you to set the ideal arc condition no matter what electrode you choose.
- Optimised auto protection of the power input provides auto shut down of the machine when large scale flucuations occur.
- Unique air channel design increases the heat dissaption of the power device, control circuits, minimises dust absorbtion, thereby greatly improving longevity and reliabilty.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
Latest 43KHz Inverter Technology
AC/DC HF TIG/MMA Function
- Arc Ignition HF Oscillation
- AC Square Wave 20 - 250Hz
- AC Balance Control Adjustable
- Pulse Frequency 0.2 - 200Hz
- Pulse Width 10 - 90%
- Base Current 5 - 200A
- Up Slope 0 -10 sec
- Down Slope 0 -15 sec
- Pre Gas 0 - 3 sec
- Post Gas 0.5 -15 sec
- Trigger Function 2/4T-Spot
- Arc Ignition Current Automatic
- Arc Ignition Time Automatic
- Arc Force Current 0 - 40A.
Part Number: KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC
Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
Input Frequency (Hz): 50 Ieff
Current: 15 Power Rating: 6.0 KVA
Rated Output Current: 200 Amps
TIG / 160 Amps MMA
Range of Output Current: 10-200A TIG / 10-160A MMA
No Load Voltage: 68
Pre-Flow (S): 0-3
Slope-Down Time (S): 0-15
Post-Flow Time (S): 0.5-15
Pulse Frequency (Hz): 0.2-200
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG: 25% @ 200Amps
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 30% @ 160Amps
Protection Class: IP21S
Dimensions: 426x162x326mm, 10 kg.
|Dimension Length (cm)||33|
|Dimension Width (cm)||16|
|Dimension Height (cm)||43|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).