Unimig Razor 200 Amp Tig DC Welder Digital Controlled KUMJRRW200DC 3 Years Warranty
The RAZOR200 DC TIG is an inverter-based digital controlled DC TIG welding machine with HF arc ignition and pulse capability.
- The Razorweld 200 DC is a high performance TIG/MMA welder that is packed with features. The machine is single phase 240v and is lightweight and extremely portable. The machine is suited to light to medium industrial work as well as for the serious TIG welding enthusiast chasing superior results from a compact unit.
The TIG function of the machine provides exceptional DC TIG welding results through its many features such as the high frequency ignition.
The MMA function of the machine allows for stick welding and the use of welding with electrodes up to 4.00mm. It features Arc ignition and Arc Force to assist with striking electrodes and the machine also features VRD as standard.
The HF arc ignition provides pre gas and instant arc ignition with the press of the torch switch leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode.
Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current Level, Up Slope Time, Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time combined with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows you to control the start and finish of the weld process at the highest professional level.
The Digital Control Pulse Frequency allows full parameter setting of Peak Current, Base Current, Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width, allowing you to manipulate the heat input to the work, control penetration and minimise distortion.
*Always refer to the recommended polarity setup as stated on the electrode packaging.
The RAZOR200 DC TIG is a professional machine that is suitable for multiple applications, stainless steel fabrication, dairy & food industry, site welding, repair and maintenance applications.
• Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
• Digital Weld Program Sequence Control
• DC TIG
– HF Arc Ignition (prevents tungsten inclusion & tungsten damage)
– Adjustable Pulse Frequency 0.5 – 200Hz
– Peak Current, Base Current and Pulse Width Adjustment
– 2T/4T Trigger + Spot Time Adjustment
– Start & Finish Current Adjustment
– Pre and Post Gas Flow Adjustment
– Up and Down Slope Adjustment
– Remote Torch Amp Control
• VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
– Arc Ignition
– Arc Force
• Thermal Overload Protection.
Part Number: KUMJRRW200DC
Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
Rated Input Power : 7 KVA
ieff AMPS: 14.6
Rated Output: 10-160A /26.4V MMA - 5-200A/18.0V TIG
Welding Current Range: 10 - 200 Amps
No Load Voltage 43V
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA 25% @ 200Amps
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC 25% @ 180Amps
Dimensions (mm): 365 x 135 x 277
Weight (Kgs): 6.5.
Warranty: 3 years* for your peach of mind when you purchase. (*Please note warranty only applies to the power source only).
The UNIMIG Razorweld 200 DC HF TIG/MMA is packaged ready to weld and includes,
- RAZOR™ 200 DC TIG Welder
- 4m SR26 TIG Torch
- 4m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
- 300 Amp Earth Clamp & Lead
- Argon Flowmeter Regulator
- 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Operating Manual
|Dimension Length (cm)||43|
|Dimension Width (cm)||14|
|Dimension Height (cm)||34|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).