UNIMIG PLASMA CUTTER Portable Inverter Welder 80 Amp IGBT 30mm Cut KUPJRRW80
The RAZORCUT80 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Industrial Plasma Cutter.
- The RAZORCUT80 produces a high temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc .
- The RAZORCUT80 is equipped with a high quality SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch with Euro connection,developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT80 machine.
- Connection of the SC80 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The RAZORCUT80 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including Industrial use, sheet metal fabrication, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
- The RAZORCUT80 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZS 60974-1.
The UNIMIG RazorCut 80 is packaged ready to weld and includes:
- 1 x Razor Cut 80 Power Source
- 1 x 6 metre SC80 Plasma Torch
- 1 x 4 metre 300 Amp earth clamp
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- CNC Connection
- Safe Euro torch connection
- High quality SC80 6 Metre Plasma torch
- Industrial application
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- In-built Air Regulator with preset air pressure
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- Light weight and compact
- Strong metal housing, with plastic front and rear covers
- Generator use with pure sine wave generator only.
- Part Number: KUPJRRW80
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 415 - 3 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c: 40% @ 80Amps
- Rated Power: 22 kva
- imax (A): 20
- ieff (A): 12.6
- Output Current Range (A) Plasma: 20-80
- Rated Output Voltage : 340V
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Plasma Arc StartingPilot L/F
- Air Flow Pressure (MPA): 0.5 (75 psi)
- Air Flow Rate l/min: 189
- Cutting Thickness - Clean : 30 mm
- Cutting Thickness - Severance : 35 mm
- Dimensions : 560 x 220 x 415 mm
- Weight : 16 kg
- Certification Approval: AS/NZS 60974-1.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: COMBO KIT PLASMA RAZORCUT 80 includes:
PLASMA CUTTER KUPJRRW80
Cutting Tip 0.9mm SC8020-09 (pack of 5)
Cutting Tip 1.3mm SC8020-13 (pack of 5)
Electrode SC8004 (pack of 5)
Swirl ring SC8006
Retaining cup SC8030
Plasma Circle Cutting Kit SC8050
Sub-Micronic Air Plasma Filter 50500-12
Sub-Micronic Air Filter ‘AT 1000” is the perfect solution to the problems created by the contamination of the compressed air used in many plasma cutting systems. It eliminates “sputter” caused by moisture and oil from compressed air lines. It extends the electrode and tip life, with obvious benefits to the cut quality.
Designed to remove areosol oil and moisture, the “AT 1000” is a real benefit, entrapping particles as small as .01 microns inches, with the “AT 1000” torches Iast longer. Using a plasma cutter without the “AT 1000” fitted will result in
condensed moisture remaining in the torch and torch head. This moisture can cause a short-circuit, with subsequent costs for the replacement of the torch head.
The ”AT 1000’ can filter up to 1250 Iiters a minute without reduction in pressure. It’s recommended to replace the filter cartridge every 5 to 7 days (max). It’s also very suitable for painters and use of pneumatic tools.
|Dimension Length (cm)||42|
|Dimension Width (cm)||22|
|Dimension Height (cm)||56|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).