UNIMIG PLASMA CUTTER 40 AMP Portable KUPJRVC40 Viper 40
The VIPER40 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology.
Designed as an exceptional machine for the price without compromising on quality, this plasma cutter VIPER40 is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter. The superiority is its competitive on price with any cheap low-quality DIY-level lightweight Plasma Cutting welders on Australian market but proven quality and bearing the Uni-Mig name, a proven commitment and reputation for after sales service built over 40 years.
It is lightweight and practical for welders who are looking for portability and a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services. So, why don't you spend your money on stuff that's built to last at a discounted price? Buy and Save your money with this amazing machine.
- The CUT40 produces a high temperature plasma stream enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc.
- Connection of the CBR50 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The HF contact start function allows the torch tip to be placed directly onto the work piece during start up and also during the cutting process helping to provide more accurate cutting and cleaner start of the cut. T
- The VIPER40 gives you the best of both worlds,great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1.
Standard option includes: VIPERCUT40 Machine, Direct connect CBR50 Plasma Torch 4m, Direct Connect 3M Earth Lead
40 Amp - 10mm Cut on Mild Steel 240v Inverter Plasma Cutter Light Industrial Rated, Lightweight and Portable
- Latest Inverter Technology
- Light industrial application
- Strong metal housing
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- HF Contact Arc Start
- Tip can be contacted and dragged on cutting material
- Light weight and compact
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 40% @ 40Amps
- Rated Power (KVA): 7.50
- Output Current Range (A) Plasma: 20-40
- Rated Output Voltage (V): 310
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Plasma Arc Starting: HF
- Touch Air Flow Draw Off (l/min): 170
- Air Flow Pressure (Bar): 5-6 (70-87 psi)
- Cutting Thickness - Clean (mm): 10
- Cutting Thickness - Severance (mm): 12
- Warranty: 1 years machine only
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1
|Dimensions (mm)||460 x160 x 320|
|Dimension Length (cm)||32|
|Dimension Width (cm)||16|
|Dimension Height (cm)||46|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).