UNIMIG PEDESTAL SPOT WELDER Foot operated TECNA4640 Adjustable Arms/ Electrode
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work.
- The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
- The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
MAIN WELDER FEATURES
• Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
• Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
• Adjustable electrode stroke.
• Epoxy resin coated transformer.
• Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
• Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
• The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
• Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
• Semi-automatic drainage system.
• Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder’s end of stroke and air discharge silencers.
• Two-stage electric foot pedal, that besides its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allows the operator to bring the pieces together and to weld them only when correctly positioned.
• Pre-arrangement for the connection of a second electric two-stage foot pedal item 70284.
• The addition of the second foot pedal allows to recall two different adjustments of time- current. This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
Model No: 4640
Nominal power at 50%: 16kVA
Maximum welding power :35 kVA
No load secondary voltage: 3.4V
Maximum short circuit current: 12.5kA
Maximum welding current on steel: 10 kA
Thermal current 100%: 3300 A
Supply voltage 50Hz * : 415 V
Cables section L=10 m: 6 mm2
Cables section L=30 m: 10 mm2
Delayed fuses 32 A
Min. electrodes throat depth 230 mm
Max. electrode force (6 bar) 240 daN
Electrode stroke: 8-44 mm
Max. electrodes throat depth : 550mm
Max. electrode force (6 bar): 95 daN
Electrode stroke : 15-85 mm
Short circuit current with L max. 8.4 kA
Arms diameter: 36 mm
Electrode-holders diameter: 19 mm
Standard electrodes cone diameter: 12.7 mm
Water cooling: 2.5 l/min
Aerial noise produced: < 70 dB(A)
Working stroke: 20 mm
Welding time cycles: 21
Welding current : 9.4 kA
Working rating in 10 welds/min
Net weight (approximately) : 135kg
Important - Delivery: Please ensure that a forklift or tractor with forks is available to unload upon delivery. If you don’t have means to unload, you may be required to pick item up from a designated freight depot. Alternatively a tailgate delivery may be available at an additional cost, please contact seller to confirm.
|Dimension Width (cm)||35|
|Dimension Height (cm)||120|
|Dimension Length (cm)||70|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).