UniMig MIG Welder 270AMP Workshop Compact with SWF Unit KUM270SWF
The top of the range Unimig 270 is one of the most powerful MIG’s in it class with an exceptional 70% Duty Cycle at 250 Amps and a 100% Duty Cycle 40o at 250 Amps.
- RELIABILITY & PRODUCTIVITY: The Unimig 270 unit is also the best alternative option if 3-phase power is unavailable as it will give you the reliability and power you need to get the job done. Combining an exceptionally high duty cycle and power with very smooth arc characteristics, it is designed for use in medium to heavy fabrication, as well as rural applications.
Fitted standard with a geared four roller drive system ensuring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
The 270 SWF is supplied with a completely enclosed KT 50 wire feed unit which helps prevent dust and moisture fouling your wire and contaminating your weld.
- PORTABILITY: It comes with fully covered 10 Metre interconnecting cables, a swivel turntable for the wire feed unit and wheels for increased maneuverability.
Application: Weld Steel, Stainless, Cast Iron, Aluminium.
- Four wheel geared wire drive system ensuring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
- Seperate Wire Feeder
- Maximum portability and reach with 10 metre interconnecting cables
- Dual inductance for exceptional arc control on thick and thin materials
- High strength steel construction
- Heavy duty copper wound transformer
- Stich and spot welding modes
- Adjustable burn back
- Exceptional high duty cycle 70% @ 250 amps
- European made quality manufactured in Hungary.
• UNI-MIG 270 SWF MIG Welder
• KT 50 Seperate Wire Feeder complete with 10 metre interconnecting cables
• SB24 3M Uni-Mig Sure Grip Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection (option 4 Metre at extra)
• 10M Earth lead with 35/50 Dinse style connections
• UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
• 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
|TORCH OPTIONS:||SB24 4 Metre / 5 Metre|
|ARB 300 / 12ft / 15ft & 17ft|
|TWC 4 / 12ft / 15ft & 17ft|
|Plug Type||Optional Single Phase|
|Approx Weld Capacity Steel||13mm|
|Primary Input Power||240v-Single Phase|
DC (Direct Current)
|Duty Cycle 40°C||
70% @ 250 Amps
100% @ 210 Amps
|Welding Voltage Range DC||
14 – 26V
|WIRE SIZE (mm)||
0.6 – 1.0mm Ferrous
0.9 – 1.2mm Aluminium
0.6 – 1.0mm Stainless Steel
0.8 – 1.2mm Flux cored
1270 x 920 x 460mm
|Dimension Length (cm)||46|
|Dimension Width (cm)||92|
|Dimension Height (cm)||127|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).