UNIMIG Inverter Welder MIG TIG MMA 205 AMP Smartset KUMJRRW205SSMIG
The Razorweld Series MIG205-SS is a new inverter-based portable MIG/MMA/TIG Welding machine with Synergic Programs for 0.8mm and 0.9mm solid welding wires.
This is an industrial quality machine that is extremely lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home workshop.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications giving excellent, professional welding results.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed coupled with integrated digital meters allows easy setting of welding parameters.
The MIG 205SS features Smart set welding with four Synergic Mild Steel welding programs designed for ease of use with your selected gas mixture.
- The operator selects the gas mixture and wire diameter they are using then simply start welding.
- Once this is done the operator can make fine adjustments to the voltage for even greater control of the weld pool.
- The added Lift-Arc DC TIG capability delivers perfect arc ignition every time and a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- TIG functionality includes adjustable Down Slope & Post Gas as well as being gas solenoid-valve equipped.
- The stick welding (MMA) capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- An additional feature is the Spool gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the PLSP240Amp Spool Gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminum wire.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to – AS/NZ60974.1
• New 40 KHz IGBT inverter technology
• MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
– Smart Set Synergic programs for 0.8 / 0.9 Mild Steel
– Soft Start – Self Adaptive Crater Fill
– Wire Inch
• MMA function (Stick electrode)
– VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
– Hot start (improves electrode starting)
– Adjustable Arc Force
• DC TIG
– Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
– 2T 4T Trigger Control
– Adjustable Downslope
• Internal wire feeder, gear driven for up to 200mm Ø spool
• Euro style MIG & TIG torch connection
• IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
• Tolerant to variable power supply
• Spool Gun Connection
PACKAGE CONTENT :
1 x Razor MIG 205 Smart Set Power Source
1 x 4 metre SB25 MIG Torch
1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x UNIMIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
1 x 2 metre Gas Hose with connections
1 x Instruction Manual.
* We also have UNIMIG 205 SMART SET COMBO KIT with Tig Torch and Professional Leather Welding Gloves at discounted price. Please visit our online store or call us +61 3 9210 0400 for more information.
We offer a great selection of Welders, Plasma Cutters & Accessories for any budget.
BEST BUYS ONLINE | Australian owned & operated since 1987 - Buy from us and you can buy with confidence.
|Dimension Length (cm)||38|
|Dimension Width (cm)||19|
|Dimension Height (cm)||47|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).