UNIMIG MIG MAG MMA Inverter Welder 200Amp DC Stick IGBT Gas Gasless Portable
The RAZORWELD MIG200 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. This is an industrial machine that is both lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
- Stick welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW200II Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1.
Package includes: MIG200 Welding Machine, SB24 MIG Torch x 4m, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Argon Regulator, Gas hose with quick connect fitting.
Optional Extras: Spool Gun, Welding Helmet or Welding Wire. (please contact us for prices & availability).
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Excellent Mig welding with CO2 gas
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 1Kg to 5Kg Spools
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Spool Gun Connection Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire Inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Welding Current MIG||30A / 15.5V - 200A / 24.0V|
|Welding Current MMA||10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||20% @ 200 Amps MIG|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA||15% @ 200 Amps MMA|
|Rated Power MIG||9.4 kVA|
I Max MIG
|I ieff MIG/MMA||15 Amps|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||1 & 5 Kgs|
|Wire Size (mm)||
0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2
|Dimensions (mm)||470 x 190 x 380|
|Warranty||3 years on power source|
|Dimension Length (cm)||49|
|Dimension Width (cm)||19|
|Dimension Height (cm)||38|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).