UNIMIG Spot Welder 6 kVA Spot Gun Water Cooled for Heavy Duty Repairs TECNA 7913/415V
The 7913 is a 3 Phase, water cooled, hand held spot welder, designed for heavy duty body repairs and light production work.
- Heavy Duty Spot Welder
- Water Cooled
- Ideal for panel work body repairs and sheetmetal
- Optional Arms
- Please note arms not supplied with machine
- TECNA 7913 - 6KVA
- 415V Spot Welder + Timer - Water Cooled Arms
- Technical Data Part no: 7913
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph) 415 - 3
- Nominal Power 50% @ 6KVA
- Maximum Welding Power 16KVA
- Secondary No Load Voltage (V) 2.5
- Main Fuse (A) 16
- Arm Length (mm) 150 - 500mm (150mm Standard)
- Standard Length 150mm
- Arms Gap (mm) 94
- Maximum Thickness (mm) 2 + 2
- Dimensions (mm) 108 x 475 x 203
- Weight (kg) 11.00
- Functions Timer - Water Cooled Arms
- Warranty 1 Year on machine
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).