Unimig Razor Arc Stick Welder 180 amp with Tig Torch 17V & Carry Case KUMJRRW180CT
The Razorweld ARC180 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is equipped with DC TIGLift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
The Razorweld ARC180 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications. So, why don't you spend money on stuff that's built to last at discounted price?
The Razorweld Arc180 is packaged in a tough Military Style PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC180 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
The Unimig/Razor Weld 180 Amp Welder will produce welding equal to or greater than a 200-220 Amp machine is a lesser known inferior brand.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
- Tolerant to variable power supplies.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||9 KVA|
|ieff AMPS||15.3A MMA / 15.3A TIG|
|Rated Output||180A / 27.2V MMA - 180A / 17.2V TIG|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||9V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||20% @ 180Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||50% @ 180AMps|
|Dimensions (mm)||311 x 250 x 130|
|Warranty||3 years on power source|
Product Code: TIG Option KUMJRRW180CT includes: ARC180 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 16mm x 4m, 17V x 4m TIG Torch, Argon Regulator and PVC Military Style Carry Case
Also Available KUMJRRW180CA MMA option includes: ARC180 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 16mm x 4m, PVC Military Style Carry Case.
|Dimension Width (cm)||21|
|Dimension Height (cm)||35|
|Dimension Length (cm)||14|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).