UNIMIG Stick Tig Welder Razor Arc 180 Amp DC KUMJRRW180CA
The RAZOR™ ARC 180 is the perfect STICK and TIG welder for the professional welder wanting a powerful machine with a portable body. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is equipped with DC TIG Lift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
The Razorweld ARC180 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
The Razorweld Arc180 is packaged in a tough Military Style PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC180 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
1 x Razor Arc 180 DC MMA/TIG Power Source
1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
1 x Lightweight Heavy Duty PVC Carry Case
1 x Machine Carry Strap.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
- Tolerant to variable power supplies
Part Number KUMJRRW180CA
Primary Input Voltage 240V 1 Phase
Rated Input Power KVA 9 KVA
ieff AMPS 15.3A MMA / 15.3A TIG
Rated Output 180A / 27.2V MMA - 180A / 17.2V TIG
Welding Current Range 10 - 180 Amps
No Load Voltage 9V
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA 20% @ 180Amps
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC 50% @ 180AMps
Dimensions (mm) 311 x 250 x 130
Weight (Kgs) 4.7
Warranty 3 years on power source
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: K-RAZOR 180 COMBO KIT
RAZORWELD K-RAZOR180 COMBO KIT comes as a ready-to-weld kit and includes:
RAZORWELD ARC 180 Welder KUMJRRW180CA,
General Purpose Electrode 3.2 MM 2.5 KG,
Welding gloves UMWG8 and Chipping Hammer Handle.
GENERAL PURPOSE ELECTRODE 3.2 MM 2.5KG (SKU No: XA6013-3.2-2.5KG)
A true general-purpose welding electrode for both the beginner and experienced welders. The special coating makes this electrode unique in that it is almost impossible to “STICK“ the electrode to the work. A strong smooth weld with very little spatter and self releasing slag is produced. Weld bead appearance is excellent and the molten pool is controlled with ease in all positions The special coating allows easy welding of galvanised steels, dirty, rusty and scaly steels.
Typical Mechanical Properties of Weld Metal:
Yield Stress – 460Nmm2
Tensile Strength – 490N/mm2
Elongation – 25%
Impact Values – 65J @0°C.
All Position • Extremely Stable Arc • Good Arc Starting and Restrike • Self Releasing Slag • Low Spatter Level • Good Weld Bead Appearance • International Approvals.
- ROGUE HEAVY DUTY WELDING GLOVES Sku No: UMWG8
These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide. The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability.
Premium cowhide leather • Reinforced palm • Kevlar Thread • 16″ / 400mm Length.
- Chipping Hammer – Plastic Handle. Sku No: PHUMCH
|Dimension Width (cm)||14|
|Dimension Height (cm)||35|
|Dimension Length (cm)||25|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).