Unimig Razor 205 Smart Set Mig Arc / Stick Tig Welder with Tig Torch SR 26, Welding Gloves
This SMART SET COMBO KIT comes as a complete ready-to-weld kit and provides high quality, excellent welding results with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
RAZORWELD COMBO KIT UMGK-RAZOR-205-TT includes:
Unimig Razor 205 Smart Set Mig / Tig / Stick Welder KUMJRRW205SS,
Tig Torch SR-26 4M,
and Professional Welding Gloves UMWG3L.
Razorweld 205 Smart Set MIG/TIG/MMA
The RAZOR™ 205 SMART SET™ is one of the easiest multi-process welders available, offering MIG, TIG and STICK welding functions. The SMART SET™ Synergic MIG technology takes the guesswork out of MIG welding, so you get more done in less time.
- SMART SET TECHNOLOGY: The clever SMART SET™ Synergic MIG programs take the guesswork out of your settings. Simply select your wire size and gas mixture and the machine does the rest. The program works with both 0.8mm and 0.9mm mild steel wires.
- MULTI PROCESS WELDING: This three in one machine, lets you perform MIG, TIG and STICK welding all on one machine. There is also support for both gas shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire. There is no need to swap between machines, saving you time and setup.
- GEARED WIRE DRIVE: This machine features a four geared roller drive unit, providing the most consistent and smoothest wire feed. This also assists with using longer MIG Torches.
- SPOOL GUN READY: This machine is Spool Gun ready, so you have the option of attaching a Spool Gun to run softer core wires such as Aluminium MIG wire. The advantage of the Spool Gun is that you do not need to change the setup of your existing torch or drive roller. The spool gun lets you quickly switch over to get the job done with no downtime.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to – AS/NZ60974.1
SUITABLE MATERIAL: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Silicon Bronze, Aluminium, Copper
WIRE DRIVE Geared
SPOOL GUN CONNECTION Yes
BURNBACK ADJUSTMENT Yes
WIRE INCH Yes
INDUCTANCE CONTROL Yes
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION Over Temperature Warning
PACKAGE CONTENT :
- RAZOR 205 SMART SET MIG/TIG/STICK Welder
- 4m SB25 MIG Torch (including consumables)
- 4m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
- 300 Amp Earth Clamp & Lead
- Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Operating Manual
PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE 240V Single Phase
SUPPLY PLUG 15 AMP
RATED INPUT POWER (kVA) 9.4
Ieff (A) 15.0
RATED OUTPUT 30A/15.5V - 200A/24.0V
NO LOAD VOLTAGE (V) 53
PROTECTION CLASS IP21S
INSULATION CLASS F
POWER FACTOR 0.7
MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA) 11.0
DINSE CONNECTOR 35/50
WARRANTY 3 years
SIZE & WEIGHT 470x190x380mm, 12.5kg
MIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE 30-200A
MIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C 20% @ 200A
MIG WIRE SIZE RANGE 0.6-1.0mm
MIG WIRE SPOOL SIZE 1kg / 5kg
MIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE 2-10mm
DRIVE ROLLER SIZE 30/22
TIG FUNCTION TYPE DC Lift Arc
TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE 10-200A
TIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C 35% @ 200A
TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE 1-6mm
STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE 10-200A
STICK DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C 15% @ 200A
STICK ELECTRODE RANGE 2.5-4.0mm
STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE 2mm - 12mm
PROFESSIONAL TIG GLOVES UMWG3
UNIMIG TIG Welding Gloves are built from premium deer hide and cowhide cuffs. The high-strength Kevlar protects you from heat, and unlined palms are used to increase control and decrease fatigue in your hands. The glove has also been designed to give you superior fingertip sensitivity for accurate welds.
- Deer hide is used for excellent finger tip sensitivity that is required for light amperage TIG welding applications.
- Designed for the Professional TIG Welder
- Improved Control
- Dexterous and Comfortable
- Heat Resistant
- Ideal for TIG Welding
- Length: 31 cm
Suregrip TIG TORCH Package Euro Connection SR-26
The SR26 TIG Torch has been engineered for trouble-free and superior performance during AC and DC High Frequency TIG welding. The ergonomically designed lightweight handle includes soft grips, knuckle joins and a screwless, interchangeable switch. Rubber cable materials guarantee optimal cable performance, whilst the shielded switch leads ensure minimal tracking and maximum machine protection. This torch is also ‘flex-head’ compatible.
180 AMP AIR COOLED TIG WELDING TORCH
Rating: 180 Amp DC
125 Amp AC @ 35% duty cycle
Designed for operator comfort.
|Dimension Length (cm)||20.5|
|Dimension Width (cm)||32|
|Dimension Height (cm)||48.5|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).