Tractor Rotary Hoe Tiller 4 FT 1250 MM Cut Garden Cultivator with Chain Drive
Our tractor rotary hoes are extremely durable and designed for seedbed preparation.
Proper cultivation of soil can:
- Promote seed germination, plant emergence and root growth
- Enhance soil moisture retention
- Inhibit weed competition
- Incorporate chemical ameliorants and manures
- Prepare a suitable seed bed.
With over 30 years experience in farm equipment, buy from us and you can buy with confidence. We offer a wide range of quality agricultural machinery, tractor rotary hoe tillers, flail mowers, finish mowers, verge mowers & slashers at the competitive prices.
- DURABLE: with 6mm thick, 60mm wide hardened steel tines, replaceable curved tines.
- Comes with 7 flanges, 4 tines per flange.
- RELIABLE: This reverse-till model will do a much better job in seed bed preparation with fewer passes. The reverse tilling action of the rotor helps bury the residue as well as large clods of dirt and deposits the fines on top.
- Best of all, it has heavy duty chain drive which is very durable and lightweight. However, in the unlikely event that you break a chain, you can get a chain at nearly any farm supply store and be back up and running the same day. No fuss maintenance.
- Adjustment on skids that allow for depth control.
- Rear deflector keeps soil and debris beneath the tiller for thorough pulverisation
- Supplied complete with PTO drive shaft, pins and all safety covers
- For use with 18-22 hp tractor
- Suits Type CAT 1 3 point tractor linkage
- PLEASE NOTE : COLOUR MAY VARY (red or green)
|Working Efficiency||2100 - 2500 m2/h|
|Dimensions||1450 x 800 x 750mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||150 x 90 x 80 x 250kg|
|PRODUCT TYPE||Standard Duty|
|Dimension Length (cm)||150|
|Dimension Width (cm)||90|
|Dimension Height (cm)||80|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).