Tractor Rotary Hoe Tiller 2.1m Working Width Heavy Duty suit 80 HP Tractor 3PL
This Heavy Duty Rotary Hoe Tiller PTO Powered 2.1m Working Width is ideal for preparing your top soil for planting, vine yards, orchards, lawn areas and more. Designed to meet Australian Standards and imported by one of Australia's most reputable companies, you'll be happy to you purchased this little beauty.
- Replaceable curved tynes.
- Depth adjustment on skids.
- Our unit has 9 sets of 9 tiller cutting blades per flange as well as adjutsable rear flap for safety, extra strong design ensures longer life and reliability.
- Rear deflector keeps soil and debris beneath the tiller for thorough pulverisation.
Using the power of your tractor and attached with the 3 point linkage, this robust rotary hoe tiller will turn your soil with the greatest of ease. With a working width of 2.1m and a digging depth maximum up to 14cm, you'll get through your job with ease.
Product Features - MODEL FIRCTL210:
- 2100mm Working or Tilling width
- 140mm Digging or Tilling depth
- For use with 45-80 hp tractors; Gear Box: 80HP
- Supplied complete with PTO drive shaft, pins and all safety covers
- Suits 3 point tractor linkage
- NET WEIGHT: 550kg
|Dimension Length (cm)||108|
|Dimension Width (cm)||113|
|Dimension Height (cm)||226|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).