ROTARY HAMMER ELECTRIC Jackhammer Drill with Chisel SDS Drill Bits & Carry Case
This Electric Rotary Hammer Drill is a practical & versatile 3-in-1 tool for builder and handyman. It is ideal for a variety of professional applications in the commercial constructions and concrete constructions.
* Drilling, Hammer Drilling, or Hammer - 3 switchable functions complete with chisel & point
* SDS Plus drill bits meet various requirements for drilling in wood, steel, concrete etc.
DURABLE & RELIABLE
- Superior ball bearing construction
- Full copper motor for maximum reliability
- Variable speed for better control
- SDS Plus securely fasten drill bits in seconds.
- Fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Ergonomic handle for low vibration and improved comfort
- 360 degree rotating side handle to optimize working angle.
- 800 Watts
- 850 RPM
- 3 Operating Modes ~ drill only, hammer or drill & hammer
- SDS Adaptor and 13mm Geared Chuck
- SDS Drill 1 x 10mm, 1 x 12mm, 1 x 14mm & 1 x 18mm Bits
- It comes with 1 x Demolition Flat Chisel & 1 x Point
- Drilling Capacity ~ 26mm Concrete, 13mm Steel, 40mm Wood
- Packing Dimensions: 42 x 10 x 30cm, 7kg.
|Dimension Length (cm)||42|
|Dimension Width (cm)||10|
|Dimension Height (cm)||30|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).