KARCHER Ride - on Floor Vacuum Sweeper KM 105/110 R Bp+KSSB
Ride-on vacuum sweeper with Tact filter cleaning system and hydraulic container lift.
- The patented sweeping crescent side brush enables corner cleaning in a single pass.
- Cleans in a single pass, unlike other machines which need 5 to 7 passes - sweeping by hand is not necessary.
- The position of the main sweeper roller between the rear wheels allows driving over high kerbs without damage to the sweeping system.
- The Teach system automatically adjusts the main sweeper roller to wear and tear for consistently outstanding sweeping results.
- There are three contact pressures to choose from, depending on the terrain and type of dirt.
- A further feature is the patented, fully automatic Tact filter cleaning system for dust-free operation and the patented Kärcher Intelligent Key system, which, among other things, controls the assignment of different user rights.
- The multifunctional display provides clear menu guidance in 28 languages and displays information on, for example, roller brush wear or the selected roller brush contact pressure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Sweeping crescent side brush:
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Time saver: no more manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes necessary.
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
- Automatic filter cleaning system
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Coarse dirt flap
- Overthrow system
- Forward drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Operating hour counter
- Sweeping function, selectable
- Pneumatic wheels
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start / Stop system
- Teach system
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Power Plus system
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multi-functional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
Drive power: 1.4 KW
Drive type Battery
Max. area performance (m²/h): 6300
Working width: 640 mm
Working width with 1 side brush: 1050 mm
Working width with 2 side brushes: 1450 mm
Climbing capacity (%) 12
Working speed (km/h) 6
Weight (kg) 410
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1800 x 1250 x 1450
|Dimension Length (cm)||180|
|Dimension Width (cm)||125|
|Dimension Height (cm)||145|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).