Unimig Plasma Cutter Site Cut 10 with built in air compressor
The SiteCut 10 is a 240v Plasma cutting system produced using the latest Inverter Technology. The Site Cut 10 is an inverter Plasma Cutter with a built in Air Compressor. It is single phase 240v and is capable of cutting up to 10mm mild steel.
This machine is designed to be your go to site machine where a compressor is not accessible. The machine is lightweight and portable and comes standard with a 4m plasma torch.
The Site Cut 10 is also ideal for workshop use in light to medium panel and fabrication shops.
- The SiteCut 10 produces a high temperature plasma stream, enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc.
The SiteCut 10 is equipped with a high quality Italian manufactured Plasma Torch developed specifically to provide a non HF start of the Plasma arc for reduced interference to other electronics . The SiteCut 10 has outstanding performance with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, the Pilot Arc control provides uninterrupted cutting across gaps such as in expanded mesh.
Applications: The SiteCut 10 is ideal for a wide range of applications including sheet metal contractors and fabricators, plumbing, site work, automotive, ducting work, farm maintenance and metal artwork industries.
The SiteCut 10 is the ultimate in plasma cutting portability. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to IEC 60974-1
• Built in air compressor – eliminating the need for external compressor
• Advanced Inverter Technology
• Compact and ergonomic design
• Light industrial application
• Adjustable Amperage
• High quality Italian Plasma torch with drag tip technology
• Post flow torch cooling with auto stop for rapid restrike
• Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
• Non HF Arc Start for reduced electrical interference
• Pilot arc control allows uninterrupted arc across gaps
• Maximum severance cutting thickness 10mm (Mild steel)
The SITECUT 10 is packaged ready to weld and includes,
- 1 x SITE CUT 10 Power Source
- 1 x 4 metre Direct Connect PT25C Plasma Torch
- 1 x 4 metre 300 Amp earth clamp
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Part Number SITECUT10
Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph) 240v - 1 +/- 15%
Duty Cycle @ 40°c 35% @ 25 Amps
Rated Power (KVA) 3.10
Output Current Range (A) Plasma 07-25
Max OCV Range (V) 460
Max Current (A) 25
Insulation Class - Inverter H
Insulation Class - Compressor F
Protection Class IP21S
Plasma Arc Starting Pilot ARC
Air Flow: 80 (l/min)
Max Cutting Thickness (mm) 10
Dimensions (mm) 420 x 185 x 380
|Dimension Length (cm)||42|
|Dimension Width (cm)||19|
|Dimension Height (cm)||38|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).