Fence Post Driver Star Picket 3" (82mm) Petrol SUBARU/ HONDA Engine Crommelins
Fencing or Post Driving has never been easier with this new Crommelins Star Picket Post Driver. These machines will effortlessly and efficiently hammer star pickets and posts into the ground.
- Built to be lightweight, they both have versitile sleeves to allow for easy operation with different sized Star (Y) Pickets, Timber Stakes and even Super-Star Pickets.
- Driven by the powerful SUBARU or GENUINE HONDA, 4-Stroke 35cc engine, this Post Driver efficiently delivers the most powerful and quiet performance that you would expect from a large engine - but in a very compact design.
Backed by CROMMELINS award winning national service and spare parts network these tough machines will make short work of your post driving needs.
• 1.6HP genuine Subaru engine
• 4-Stroke, petrol powered
• Large impact force provides efficient driving
• Anti-vibration handles for minimising vibiration to the operator.
• Compact and easily transportable
• 1 year manufacturers warranty
• 3 year Subaru engine warranty
• Honda GX35 option available
• Size reduction sleeves available
** Please note from time to time we may offer the Honda engine at the same cost, subject to availability.
• Fencing Properties
• Erecting Residential & Building Signs
• Fencing Contractors
• Agriculture & Farming
• Hire Companies
• Sign Companies
Established in 1958, CROMMELINS Machinery is well recognised in the Mining, Agricultural, Construction and Hire industries as a trusted brand with quality and reliable equipment. CROMMELINS Machinery is also Australia's national distributor of SUBARU engines, pumps and generators, from the makers of the award-wining SUBARU cars.
|OHV, 4 Stroke|
|3 1/4" (82mm)|
|Dimension Height (cm)||20|
|Dimension Length (cm)||59|
|Dimension Width (cm)||34|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).