UNIMIG RAZOR ARC 200 PFC STICK TIG WELDER KUMJRRW200CA
The RAZOR™ ARC 200 PFC is the perfect STICK and TIG welder for the professional welder wanting a powerful machine with a portable body. Fitted with a 15 AMP plug, this machine is designed to be taken between the workshop and worksites. Connecting a 17V TIG Torch provides DC Lift Arc TIG functionality.
The RAZOR™ ARC 200 PFC features Power Factor Correction (PFC) for maximum electrical efficiency.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly table arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The ARC200 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 26V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
- The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1.
The UNIMIG Razorweld 200 PFC MMA/TIG is packaged ready to weld and includes:
- RAZOR™ ARC 200 PFC STICK Welder
- 4m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
- 300 Amp Earth Clamp & Lead
- Lightweight Heavy Duty PVC Carry Case
- Operating Manual
**OPTIONAL EXTRAS: We also offer Razor 200 PFC with TIG Option (KUMJRRW200CT) includes: Razor Arc 200 PFC and Tig Torch.
- Single PCB construction
- PFC ( Power Factor Correction) for maximum electrical efficiency
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) - Hot start (improves electrode starting) - Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing) - Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG - Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition) - Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Minimal harmonic feedback to power grid
- Generator use with pure sine wave generator only.
Product No: KUMJRRW200CA
PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE: 240V Single Phase
SUPPLY PLUG: 15 AMP
RATED INPUT POWER 9.0 kVA
RATED OUTPUT: 200A/28V
NO LOAD VOLTAGE 78V
PROTECTION CLASS: IP21S
INSULATION CLASS: F
POWER FACTOR: 0.99
MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA): 9.0
DINSE CONNECTOR: 35/50
SUITABLE MATERIAL: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Cast Iron
WARRANTY 3 Years
TIG FUNCTION TYPE : DC Lift Arc
TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE: 10-200A
TIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C: 45% @ 200A
TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE: 1-6mm
STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE: 10-200A
STICK DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C: 30% @ 200A
STICK ELECTRODE RANGE 2.5-4.0mm
STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE: 2-12mm
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Over Temperature Warning
|Dimension Width (cm)||16|
|Dimension Height (cm)||44|
|Dimension Length (cm)||25|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).