HYDRAULIC SHOP PRESS 6 TON
This 6 Ton manually-operated Hydraulic Bottle Jack is one of must-have items for your workshop. It is ideal for removing and installing bushings, bearings, gears, ball joints, u-joints, pulleys, and gears.
Quality Design: It has been designed with heavy duty frame and quality steel constructions that ensure maximum strength and durability; Easily assembled and adjusted.
Versatility: Crossbeams are easily adjustable for convenient pressing of U joints, removing or installing bushings, straightening fork tubes, etc.
- Open construction allows work on long pieces.
- Bolted, adjustable cross beams raise and lower for an ideal working distance.
- Heavy-duty springs quickly return the ram.
- Constructed with premium tube steel.
- Press plate bar is perfect size for bushings and bearings.
- Capacity: 6 Tons (12,000 lbs.)
- Working Distance Width: 0-245mm
- Working Distance Height: 2 in. to 10 in.
- Dimensions(mm): A420; B500, 395, D75, E 245, F120, G245, H90
- Packing dimensions: 97 x 66 x 24 cm
- Weight: 37Kg.
|Dimension Length (cm)||97|
|Dimension Width (cm)||66|
|Dimension Height (cm)||24|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).