40 Ton Log Splitter | Black Diamond 13HP Electric Start Petrol Powered Hydraulic Wood Splitter
Powered by 4 stroke 13 HP Electric Start engine, this 40 Ton Log Splitter will easily out-split any log splitters in the market and be tough enough to handle many types and sizes of logs.
In Australia, we have offered the biggest range of BLACK DIAMOND Log Splitters that have been around for over 20 years, with thousands of products being sold all over Australia.
The Black Diamond Log Splitters have been manufactured with the compact, powerful and innovative features to give the best performance as well as tested to high quality standards specifically for the Australian market.
Designed to suit your best situation and split logs with minimal effort and time
- Designed to operate at both horizontal & vertical positions, this machine is sure to stop your back pain of splitting firewoods.
- Another important feature is the AUTO RETURN CONTROL VALVE that automatically retracts when you remove your hand from the lever so that you can load the next log with minimal effort and time.
- Also, it comes with the Heavy Duty Log Table that allows more working room and storage for multiple timbers. No need to lift those big logs up onto the wood splitter. You can keep them on the log table and split again.
8-Inch, Two-Way Heat Treated Steel Wedge
- The impressive 8" (200mm) hardened steel splitting wedge and an oversized commercial grade will slice through the toughest of timber (while most of the other log splitters features 150-180mm height wedge only).
40-Ton Maximum Splitting Force
- With a 2-stage gear pump and HEAVY DUTY 5” (12.7cm) x 19.4” (49.3cm) Cylinder ram, the machine quickly builds up to 40 tons of log splitting pressure and can split all types of wood with ease.
- It can split wood up to a massive 550mm Length, 12” (300mm) Diameter.
- One of the greatest benefits of this product is its 13HP engine petrol powered operation.
- With the large 16 inch pneumatic tyres and quick release jockey wheel, you can take it wherever you need to on your property easily.
- Last but not least, the 40 ton SUPER-DUPER PERFORMANCE has been one of the top choices in Australian market for years thanks to its durability and safety functions.
- The Reinforced Heavy Duty Wedge has been made up of cast steel, wearproof which makes it extremely durable.
- Last but not least, it has been made with Heavy Duty Construction for maximum strength and durability.
You'll also be pleased to know that 20 litres of Premium Hydraulic Oil is included with this splitter, this could otherwise cost up to an additional $110 from other dealers.
- 40ton maximum capacity
- 13hp 4 stroke engine electric start
- Gear operated from vertical to horizontal
- Splits logs up to 21.6 in. (55cm) Maximum Length, 12 in. (30cm) Diameter
- Heavy Duty Log Table
- Heavy Duty 5" (12.7cm) x 19.4" (49.3cm) Cylinder
- 8 in. (20cm) Heavy Duty Cast Steel Wedge, Wearproof
- 2-stage Gear Pump for Minimum 18s Cycle Time
- Auto Return Valve, With Safe Relief Function
- 16" D.O.T. Pneumatic Wheels Towing
- Safe Chain, Wheel Fenders Included, With Reflector
- Suitable for towing off-road up to 72km/h (45MPH) fully ball bearing
- 16” x 6.5” pneumatic tyres
- Extra heavy duty I-beam construction for maximum performance
- 20 litres of Hydraulic fluid.
- Shipping Dimensions: 173 X 52 X 79cm, GW: 315kg
|Max. Splitting Force||30-50 Tons|
|Dimension Length (cm)||52|
|Dimension Width (cm)||74|
|Dimension Height (cm)||174|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).