22 TON LOG SPLITTER ELECTRIC START Black Diamond Hydraulic Wood Splitter
Are you looking for a quality and durable Log Splitter at a great price? This 22 ton Electric Start Wood Splitter has been built to make your life easier by allowing you to conveniently split logs whenever you need to.
With powerful 22-ton splitting capacity and massive 180mm hardened steel splitting wedge, it will easily out-split any 20-22 ton log splitters in the market and be tough enough to handle many types and sizes of logs.
- In Australia, we have offered the biggest range of BLACK DIAMOND Log Splitters that have been around for over 20 years, with thousands of products being sold all over the country.
- The Black Diamond Log Splitters have been manufactured with the compact, powerful and innovative features to give the best performance as well as tested to high quality standards specifically for the Australian market.
7-Inch, Two-Way Heat Treated Steel Wedge
- Pre-cut, two-triangle head on this splitting wedge that split anything you threw at it with ease.
- Reinforced splitting head with 180mm hardened steel wedge for durability (while the other 20 or 22 ton log splitters in market comes with only 130-150mm height wedge and can split logs up a meager 460-500mm length).
22-Ton Maximum Splitting Force
- Easily split big logs up to 24" (610mm) long.
Extra Large 90mm Diameter x 574mm Stroke Cylinder for maximum performance.
Cycle Time Of 8 To 14 Seconds: Split 7.5 seconds, back 6.5 seconds.
Stop doing the manual backbreaking labour yourself and let the 22-Ton Electric Start Log Splitter effectively help to meet your log splitting needs. Designed to meet Australian Standards and imported by one of Australia's most reputable companies, you won't find anything better than the LS22ES.
- Suitable for horizontal use
- A powerful 6.5hp 4 stroke petrol engine (parts readily available)
- Gear Pump: 7.8 GPM flow rate, 2-stage for faster splitting
- Cycle time: split 7.5 second, back 6.5 second
- Max Splitting Logs' Length: 24" (610mm)
- Wedge Height: 7" (180mm)
- Maximum Oil Tank Capacity: 12.5L
- Maximum. Towing Speed: 8km/h (5MPH)
- Cylinder Size: Dia. 90mm x stroke 574mm
- 13" pneumatic tyres
- Log cradle included
- HD I – beam frame
- 5 Litres of Hydraulic Oil will be supplied when you purchase the item.
- We offer a wide range of HYDRAULIC LOG SPLITTERS with manual or electric start engine. Please call us for more information.
- Shipping Dimensions: 168 x 41.5 x 69cm, GW: 160kg.
|Max. Splitting Force||22-28 Tons|
|Dimension Length (cm)||168|
|Dimension Width (cm)||42|
|Dimension Height (cm)||69|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).