Multitask Sharpener 85W 200mm Heavy Duty Grinder Wet Sharpening
This fantastic sharpener can be used to sharpen a wide range of tools with the one machine.
With a range of accessories included to perform a number of sharpening jobs, you won't need another machine.
Quality made, this item comes from one of Australia's largest importers of quality industrial machinery and will more than certainly meet your expectations.
- Multiple sharpening attachments
- Great for sharpening knives, windmill type blades, flat chisels, blades, planer blades, axes, etc.
- Heavy duty construction
- Accessories included :
- Diamond dressing tool
- Grinding jig 6 - used for knives etc.
- Grinding jig 4 - used for windmill type blades eg: meat mincer
- Grinding jig 5 - used for flat chisels
- Grinding jig 3 - used for scoring blades, etc.
- Grinding jig 7 - used for planer blades 40-280mm
- Sliding guide for jigs
- Grinding jig 2 - used for chisel gouging
- Mounting bracket - base frame
- Grinding jig 1 - used for axes and tomohawks etc.
|No Load Speed||125rpm|
50 x 35 x 30cm x 13kg
|Dimension Length (cm)||54|
|Dimension Width (cm)||38|
|Dimension Height (cm)||29|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).