KINETIC LOG SPLITTER 30 - 35 Ton | Flywheel Lickety Split 2s Cycle Time (Free Shipping to Capital Cities)
SPECIAL OFFER: FREE SHIPPING to Metro Capital Cities.
Freight to Regional or Country areas. Please call (03) 9210 0400 for freight cost to other areas.
This is the ultimate log splitter, reliable, versatile, light, easy to manoeuvre and super quick.The MultiQuip Lickety Split™ will revolutionise log splitting in Australia.
- Generous size 950mm steel working table and massive 715mm working height keeps logs within easy reach for re-splitting without bending over to pick them up.
- With a kinetic system, the MultiQuip Lickety Split™ uses speed and force to split more efficiently - two seconds cycle time. Our testing has consistently shown that with the 180mm wedge height the MULLS30 model will easily out-split any conventional 35-Ton hydraulic splitter. And it will do it a whole lot faster!
- You can see one of our photo that taken by our customer, two of them split all the wood in 1 day. There are 3 rows of split hardwood, each row about 9 meters long and about 1.5 meters high.
Other sellers will be offering kinetic log splitters with 4 seconds cycle time, having a smaller 835mm work table, 160mm wedge height and quoting "30Ton" force, in reality they produce a meager 20 TON only.
LOG SPLITTER LICKETY SPLIT 2s cycle time 30-35 Ton Kinetic Engine - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
One Log, Two Seconds!
Ordinary log splitters are slow…painfully slow. Because they use hydraulics to gradually force a log to split. The MultiQuip Lickety Split™ harnesses the power of two massive flywheels and a rack and pinion system to pop logs open at a rapid rate. And it's instantly ready to reload. No more waiting... the Lickety Split™ will work as fast as you can feed it!
Want to see how it split woods in real world? Below is another video shared by our customer.
Flywheel Log Splitting
Instead of hydraulics, the MultiQuip Lickety Split™ uses kinetic energy. Our unique kinetic power system - consisting of twin flywheels (weighing 35kg each), and a commercial grade rack and pinion system - is the source of the power and the speed that makes the MultiQuip Lickety Split™ the fastest log splitter available.
The two massive flywheels act like a giant battery, but instead of storing electricity, they store mechanical energy. Their spinning weight is a force multiplier, accumulating energy created by the engine in between splits, then releasing it in a sudden burst. Any log is simply overmatched!
Log Splitter KINETIC LICKETY SPLIT - in real working situation - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
Spacious work surface saves your back!
Often large logs need to be split multiple times, and stooping over to pick them up for a second split takes its toll on your back. With the Steel Work Table, logs stay at a comfortable working height, allowing you to split any log in comfort.
What's the "tonnage"?
When most of us comparison shop for log splitters, we look to tonnage. And we assume that the higher the tonnage, the more powerful the splitter. With conventional hydraulic splitters increased tonnage compensates for the slow nature of the hydraulic ram. The MultiQuip Lickety Split™ is different, with a kinetic system, the MultiQuip Lickety Split™ uses speed and force to split more efficiently. Our testing has consistently shown that the MULLS30 model will easily out-split any conventional 35-Ton hydraulic splitter. And it will do it a whole lot faster!
- Patented Clutch System allows constant rack engagement. Clutch System Operates at safer rack speed for maximum output.
- Designed to prevent kickback when rack is disengaged.
- One person can easily make 450 splits per hour with Lickety Split™.
- Max Splitting Force: 35Ton
- Max. Log Length: 58cm
- Cycle Time: 2 Seconds
- Working Height: 70cm
- Wedge Height: 17.8cm
- Coupler: 50mm Ball Coupler
Max. Towing Speed: 72kph
Shipping Dimensions: 213cm x 51cm x 67cm x 282Kg.
POSTAGE & PAYMENT
* Please note: Free Delivery is only available for orders shipped to commercial address with a forklift at the receiver's location or freight depot within capital cities.
Please contact us for a freight quote to regional or country areas. Below is 4 freight scenarios for your reference:
IF you HAVE means to unload the crate & AREA – Where you want to receive the item is
- WITHIN capital city: You get FREE SHIPPING.
- OUTSIDE a capital city: We can send the item to your door. We will charge you the difference in freight cost to the capital city and your delivery address. Let’s say the calculated freight to your nearest capital city is $150 and the shipping cost to your required destination is $250. Your freight cost is $100.
IF you DON'T have forklifts or tractor with forks to unload & AREA - where you want to receive the item is
- WITHIN capital city: We can send the item to the nearest freight depot. In this scenario freight is free.
- OUTSIDE a capital city: We can ship it to your door (plus extra $95 for tailgate) or to your nearest depot. Please call us for specific freight quote.
|Max. Splitting Force||30-50 Tons|
|Dimension Length (cm)||213|
|Dimension Width (cm)||49|
|Dimension Height (cm)||69|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).