Karcher High Pressure Cleaner Hot Water Electric Motor HDS 13/20-4S Easy
The HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Super class and is fitted with a 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and large LED display.
• Dual spray lance operation possible
• Two detergent tanks
• Economical eco!efficiency mode
• Part No. 1.071-928.0
You will not find more power in the Super class of hot water high-pressure cleaners from Kärcher: the HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful machine that we offer. The high water flow rate allows two-spray lance operation, making time-consuming tasks easier and quicker. With a range of innovative equipment features, like the eco!efficiency mode, service switch for water hardness regulation, turbo blower, precise cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, high pump efficiency and patented nozzle technology, not only is the machine highly efficient, but it also delivers outstanding cleaning results.
Another highlight is the large LED display on which the filling levels of fuel and cleaning agent, as well as information on system care, can be checked easily at any time. The ease of use of the machine, sophisticated mobility concept and easy access to all of the relevant components also make handling, transport and servicing much easier for the operator.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Service switch: Four water hardness settings. Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved. Exact dosing reduces water softener consumption.
• LED display: Clearly arranged centrally at the control panel (HDS 13/20). Filling level indicators for fuel, cleaning agent and system care. Integrated elapsed time counter.
• Cleaning agent dosing unit: Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption. Easy changeover between detergent tanks 1 and 2. Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
• Accessory storage: Integrated hose reel and spray lance intake on each side for safe transport. Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation. Integrated storage compartment with lid for storing tools, nozzles, dirt blaster, etc.
• Current type (Ph/V/Hz): 3 / 400 / 50
• Flow rate (l/h): 600 - 1300
• Working pressure (bar/MPa): 30 - 200 / 3 - 20
• Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C): 80 - 155
• Connection load (kW): 9.3
• Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h): 8.3
• Fuel tank (l): 25
• Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
• Spray gun with soft grip
• High-pressure hose, 10 m
• Spray lance, 1050 mm
• Power nozzle
• Steam nozzle
• Anti-twist system (AVS)
• Three-piston axial pump, With ceramic pistons
• Pressure cut-off
• Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
• Soft Damping System (SDS)
• Service control
• Service electronics
• Two detergent tanks
• Dry-running protection
• Vehicle cleaning
• Device and machine cleaning
• Workshop cleaning
• Cleaning of outside areas
• Service station cleaning
• Facade cleaning
• Swimming pool cleaning
• Cleaning of sports facilities
• Cleaning during production processes
• Cleaning of production facilities
|Dimension Length (cm)||133|
|Dimension Width (cm)||75|
|Dimension Height (cm)||106|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).