Karcher High Pressure Cleaner 3915 PSI 10HP Diesel Engine 15M Hose HD 9/23 De Easy
For independent use in areas with poor infrastructure: the HD 9/23 De diesel-powered, mobile cold water high-pressure cleaner with 230 bar pressure for high cleaning performance.
• Economical diesel engine with convenient electro start
• Infinitely variable water pressure and water flow regulation with Servo Control on the high-pressure lance
• Automatic speed reduction
• Part No. 1.187-907.0
Ideal wherever difficult external conditions and demanding cleaning tasks meet: the HD 9/23 De diesel-powered, cold water high-pressure cleaner with its resilient Yanmar diesel engine generates the electricity it needs itself. If necessary, the required water can be sucked directly from lakes or ponds, allowing you to work in areas with poor infrastructure.
The machine delivers an impressive 230 bar water pressure and therefore measures up to any task. Its ergonomic frame concept and the puncture-proof wheels guarantee maximum mobility, while the robust basic frame can withstand heavy-duty use. A large water filter and a thermostat valve are built in to protect the pump. The HD 9/23 De from the HD Gasoline Advanced range impresses with its simple operating concept, storage options for accessories and practical expansion options. For example, an attachment kit for a hose reel and an extra cage frame with eyelets for loading onto a crane are also available as optional extras.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Maximum independence: With reliable Yanmar motors fitted for use without an external power supply. Can suck up water – e.g. from lakes or ponds – and use it for cleaning.
• Optimum ease of use: The ergonomic frame concept makes transport on uneven ground easier. Storage possibilities for all accessory parts directly on the machine. Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
• Highly versatile: Optional cage frame with eyelets for crane loading reliably protects the machine. Hose reel attachment kit for shorter set-up & finishing-off times available as an optional extra. Portable version with robust tubular frame specially designed for painters and plasterers (HD 728 B).
• For the toughest jobs: Robust basic frame for daily use in tough conditions. Large water filter to protect the pump. Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
• Flow rate (l/h) : 400 - 930
• Working pressure (bar/MPa) : 40 - up to 230 / 4 - up to 23
• Max. feed temperature (° C): 60
• Operating pressure: 3,335 PSI. Maximum Pressure: 3,915 PSI.
• Motor type : L 100 N / diesel 10HP
• Engine manufacturer : Yanmar
• Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
• High-pressure hose, 15 m
• Spray lance, 1050 mm
• Power nozzle
• Anti-twist system (AVS)
• Infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation
• Electro start
• Servo Control
• Construction industry (facade cleaning, cleaning construction vehicles and equipment)
• Agriculture (cleaning vehicles and equipment or for use in forestry)
• Industry (cleaning of equipment)
• Service providers (cleaning outside areas e.g. squares and car parks)
|Dimension Length (cm)||87|
|Dimension Width (cm)||73|
|Dimension Height (cm)||117|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).