UNIMIG RAZOR 320 AC / DC TIG WELDER STICK WELDING KUMJRRW320ACDC PACKAGE included T3 TIG Torch
The RAZOR™ 320 AC/DC gives you maximum control over High-Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish. This Three-Phase machine features Square, Trapezoidal and Sine AC output waveforms, as well as MIX ARC AC/DC functions.
The RAZOR™ 320 AC/DC is a complete and professional TIG /STICK welding machine that is ideal for all high-end aluminium, stainless steel fabrication, marine and industrial engineering welding situations.
The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T3 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR™ 320 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles. A Remote Foot Control and Water Cooler can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility and power.
MULTIPLE FUNCTION DESIGN - EXCELLENT WELDING PERFORMANCE:
AC TIG WELDING: Featuring multiple AC output waveforms of Square, Trapezoidal and Sine, combined with AC Balance and AC Frequency control you have the ultimate tool in AC TIG Welding mode to suit all your AC TIG welding requirements.
DC TIG WELDING: Latest 43KHz inverter frequency technology provides the ultimate in smooth and stable arc condition for DC TIG welding mode, coupled with the Digital Weld Sequence Program provides complete and professional DC TIG Welding function.
MIX ARC AC/DC TIG WELDING: This function of MIX AC/DC makes it possible to modulate the welding current, alternating a period of TIG AC with a period of TIG DC-. This means that the eﬃciency of AC TIG welding can be combined with the high penetration of DC TIG welding, obtaining higher welding speeds and establishing the weld puddle quicker on cold work-pieces. The operator adjustable parameter is the percentage of AC waveform compared to DC- waveform over the entire period, which can be varied from 5~95%.
JOB MEMORY: The job memory function allows you to enter and store weld parameter settings under job numbers. The job number can be recalled to reveal and use the weld parameters stored, and weld parameters can be further adjusted and stored as required. A total of 50 Jobs can be memorised and stored for recall.
BEAUTIFUL SHAPE and DURABLE STRUCTURE:
- High-strength engineering plastics are used on the front and rear panels to effectively ensure that the machine can work efficiently under harsh conditions such as high impact and drop.
- Excellent insulation performance.
- Good "three proofings" design, good anti-static performance and corrosion resistance.
PERFECT AUTOMATIC PROTECTION:
- The machine features Under-voltage and Over-voltage protection, Overcurrent protection, Over-heating protection to prevent damage to the welder.
Last but not least, the machine's interface is simple, intuitive, and easy to understand with friendly operation panel layout.
GOOD PRODUCT CONSISTENCY and STABLE PERFORMANCE
Weld Sequence Control: The Digital Weld Sequence Program and intelligent MCU software provide full TIG functionality in AC, DC and MIX modes. Adjustable pre-sets include Pre-Gas time, Start Current, Up Slope, Down Slope, Finish Current level and Post-Gas time. Digital Pulse parameter presets include Peak & Base current; Pulse Frequency & Pulse Width. HF and Lift Arc Ignition.
Torch Mode: Multiple torch trigger selections of 2T, 2S, 4T, 4S provide complete ﬂexibility and operator control over the weld sequence from start to ﬁnish.
Remote Control: The Remote Interface allows connection of either Torch Remote or Foot Pedal for remote control of amperage output. Job Memory: Job memory function allows you to enter and store weld parameter settings under job numbers. The job number can be recalled to reveal and use the weld parameters stored, and weld parameters can be further adjusted and stored as required. A total of 50 Jobs can be memorised and stored for recall.
Water Cooler Control: Activating the water cooler control allows for the water cooler to operate when welding current is available during welding and will switch off automatically after 5 minutes of no welding current.
Foot Control: This machine supports the connection of an external foot control for extra versatility and convenience while welding. This allows you to adjust your amperage hands-free to avoid disrupting your torch movement.
The UNIMIG Razorweld 320 Digital AC/DC TIG/MMA is packaged ready to weld and includes,
RAZOR™ 320 AC/DC TIG Welder
4m High Performance T3 TIG Torch
4m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
500 Amp Earth Clamp & Lead
Argon Flowmeter Regulator
2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Part Number: KUMJRRW320ACDC
- Primary Input Voltage: AC 400V ±15%
- Power Capacity: 9 kVA @ Tig, 10 kVA @ MMA
- Rated Input Current (A): 19.5A @ Tig, 21A @ MMA
- Output Current Adjustment Range (A): 10~315 TIG - 10~270 MMA
- Thrust Current Adjustment Range: 0~100A
- Hot Arc Current Adjustment Range: 0~80A
- No-Load Voltage (V) 70
- VRD Voltage: 12.4V
- Rated Operating Voltage: [email protected] Tig, [email protected] MMA
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG: 30%@315Amps TIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 30%@270Amps MMA
- Power Factor: 0.7
- Protection Class IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Operating Temperature: 10-40 0C
- Input frequency: 50 Hz
- Base current range: 6~315
- DC pulse frequency range (Hz) 0.5~200
- DC pulse duty (%) 5~95
- AC output frequency range (Hz) 50~200
- AC-DC output frequency range (Hz) 1~20
- AC-DC Mixing Duty Cycle (%): 5 - 95
- AC pulse fequency range (Hz) 0.5~20
- Front blowing time (s) 0.5 ~ 10
- Rear blowing time (s) 0.5 ~ 15
- Hot arc current time: 0.01 ~ 1.5s
- Rise time (s) 0~15.0
- Decay time (s) 2.0~20.0
- Remote control: YES
- Arc strike mode: Contact arc striking, High Frequency arc striking
- Efficiency: 80%
- Dimensions (mm) 566 x 223 x 405
- Weight: 25.5 kg.
|Dimension Length (cm)||56|
|Dimension Width (cm)||23|
|Dimension Height (cm)||40|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).