Karcher HDS 12/18 4S EASY! High Pressure Washer Hot Water 3118 PSI Cleaner 20M Hose
The powerful HDS 12/18-4 S hot water high-pressure cleaner offers a high flow rate and optimised burner engineering for economical operation.
♦ The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero.
♦The high-pressure cleaner is intuitive to operate and transport, and thanks to the eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and precise cleaning agent dosing, it is also highly efficient and environmentally-friendly.
♦ The patented nozzle technology, 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and the turbo blower, among other features, ensure an outstanding cleaning performance, while operational safety is guaranteed at all times by precise exhaust monitoring.
♦ The robust, corrosion-resistant chassis can also withstand tough applications easily and is simply and conveniently constructed. This allows easy access to all of the important components and ensures that operating data can always be retrieved easily.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
• Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
• Operating time and service interval data can be displayed.
Maximum efficiency: 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
• Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
• Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation
• Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
• Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
• Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Clearly arranged centrally on the control panel
- Fuel, cleaning agent, system maintenance indicators.
- Integrated operating hours counter.
- Type of current (Ph/V/Hz) 3 / 420 / 50
- Flow rate (l/h) 600 - 1200
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 30 - 180 / 3 - 18
- Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C) 80 - 155
- Power rating (kW) 8.4
- Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h) 7.7
- Power cord (m) 5
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight (kg) 178
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
|Dimension Length (cm)||133|
|Dimension Width (cm)||75|
|Dimension Height (cm)||106|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).