HAY MOWER 5 DISC MOWER Hay Maker Slasher 2M Working Width Tractor 3PL NEW
Getting the most from every grass cutting requires reliable, high performance tools. The NEW Rotary Disc Mower 5 Disc Slasher FIDM210 swiftly handle tough conditions — even wet or downed crops while delivering clean cutting performance, maneuverability, durability and value for money.
- A smooth ride, clean cut, superior trailing ability and narrow transport width, plus easy tractor hookup using a simple clevis hitch.
- High-quality, reversible knives per disc on five or six oval cutting discs.
- Rock guards and skid shoes to protect discs and carry the cutterbar over uneven ground.
- An enclosed gear-driven cutterbar that provides years of reliable service
- A 540-rpm PTO driveline with overrunning clutch to protect the tractor driveline
- Adjustable flotation springs for changing cutterbar ground pressure
- An articulation joint that allows mowers to operate above and below horizontal
- A spring-loaded breakaway latch that protects the cutterbar
- A single-acting hydraulic cylinder that easily lifts the cutterbar after each pass
- 3-point hitch mounting.
- Working width: 2000mm
- 3-Point likage: CAT1 & 2
- Number of mowing discs: 5
- Number of mowing blades: 10
- Number of drums: 2
- PTO speed: 540 rpm
- HP/KW: 35
- Weight: 420 kg
We also provide the larger size Rotary Disc Mower 8ft 6 Disc Slasher, suit to tractor 60-100HP.
|Dimension Length (cm)||240|
|Dimension Width (cm)||90|
|Dimension Height (cm)||75|
|PRODUCT TYPE||Disc Mower|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).