Hydraulic Post Hole Digger Earth Auger 9 HP Subaru Engine HD99SX Groundhog Made in USA
The One-man Hydraulic Post Hole Digger is the most powerful digger in the Groundhog line. The use of hydraulics greatly reduces the need for maintenance, it increase the torque and allows for digging with augers up to 18" in size.
It is designed to put the power of a two-man machine in the hands of one-man. The unique right-angle design minimizes operator fatigue by eliminating torque kick-back to the operator.
- The heavy duty construction with variable speed forward and reverse auger rotation means that it will dig easily and efficiently.
- The low profile and compact design eliminate the need for telescoping booms and axles and allows the unit to be transported in the bed of a small truck.
- It comes equipped with a towbar (for on-site use only).
- Augers lock up for easy manoeuvring
- Engine frame swivels to keep the engine level
- Large 5.70 x 8 pneumatic tyres
- Auger speed of 140 rpm approx. and 200 ft. lbs. of torque
- Forward and reverse auger rotation
- 6 G.P.M hydraulic pump @ 3200 engine rpm
- 11L oil tank capacity
- Handle bar pivots for drilling on uneven terrain
- 7/8" square auger drive
- 9.0 HP Subaru Robin EX27 engine
- Digging post holes
- Tree Planting
- Hire Industry
- Fencing Contractors
- Shires & Councils
|Engine Make||Robin Subaru|
|Engine Features||Over Head Cam, with centrifugal clutch|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank (L)||6.1L|
|Noise Level (dB @ 7m)||70db|
|Operation Width (mm)||Up to 18"|
|Weight (kg)||135 kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 years|
- Optional Extras: Auger is not included but 2" - 18" Augers are available (100 - 460mm) and Honda Powered may be supplied. Please call us on (03) 9210 0400 for special deals.
- Pilot Blades (tungsten carbide).
- Digging Blades (tungsten carbide).
|Dimension Length (cm)||160|
|Dimension Width (cm)||100|
|Dimension Height (cm)||51|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).