Post Hole Digger Two Man Earth Auger 6 HP Engine made by Groundhog USA Crommelins C715RP
The Ground Hog C715 is two-man earth drill designed to deliver years of reliable service with superior performance. It has been a proven performer for over 40 years. It’s rugged design promotes durability and requires very little maintenance.
The very popular Two-man Post Hole Digger is the work-horse of the Groundhog line. It's simple straight forward design promotes durability and requires very little maintenance.
This unit will dig with augers up to 12" and comes equipped with a centrifugal clutch and a finger operated, return-style throttle.
There are Safety Stop Switches located at both operator positions, which need to be deprressed for the machine to run. The Post Hole Diggers proven gear box, which incorporates Timken® tapered roller bearings for years of trouble-free service. The gear box uses Groundhog's 7/8" square drive output shaft, an industry standard.
PLEASE NOTE: It does not come with the auger.
Optional Extras: Augers 2″ to 12″ are to be purchased separately. Please contact us for more information.
- Genuine Robin industrial engine
- Centrifugal clutch disengages on hidden obstacles
- Ergonomic handlebars with ‘dead man’ switch providing safe operation
- Reversible blade auger design to double the life
- Made in the USA
- Easily transported
- 7/8" square auger drive
- Heavy duty aluminum castings
- Ground Hog's time tested transmission
- Heavy duty industrial cog-type drive belt
- Trigger-type return-style throttle
- Centrifugal clutch with all metal shoes and drum, with needle bearings
- Easily digs with a 30cm (12") auger
- Will handle the hardest soils
- Auger speed 180 rpm @ 3600 engine rpm (no load)
- 21 kgf-m torque/150 lbf-ft (approximate)
- 6.0hp Robin EX17D engine
- Model Number: C715SX / C715RP
- Brand: Groundhog
- Suits Auger Width (inches): up to 12″ (augers can be purchased separately)
- Operating Type: Two-person
- Engine Model : 6.0hp EX17
- Engine Brand Robin
- Fuel Type :Petrol
- Fuel Tank: 3.6L
- Noise Level (dB @ 7m) 66db
- Weight (kg) 35kg
- Manufacturers Warranty 2 Years
|Dimension Length (cm)||50|
|Dimension Width (cm)||50|
|Dimension Height (cm)||55|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).