Tractor Bush Cutter Flail Verge Mower Mulcher 4.5 FT 1.4 m Cut Hydraulic Offset
Designed to meet Australian Standards and imported by one of Australia's most reputable companies, you'll be happy when purchase this versatile and cost-effective verge flail mower.
- Using the power of your tractor and attached with the 3 point linkage, this robust bush cutter will cut everything with the greatest of ease.
- It can be operated at both vertical and horizontal for cutting from short or long thick grass to mulching up vines in the vineyard or slopes, banks, sticks and debris.
- It can be used for trimming hedges, verge mowing and general flail mowing; giving you 3 applications in 1.
- The side-shifting mechanism allows the machine to work against the curb when operating on the road to maximise road space for other vehicles; reducing the risk of injury and danger of collision.
- Supplied complete with 3 Point Linkage Frame and PTO drive shaft for easy connection and safety.
- Fitted with Heavy Duty Forged Hammer Blades for extreme durability (especially when hitting sticks or solid objects)
- Working width of 1.4m
- PLEASE NOTE : COLOUR MAY VARY (Green or Red)
- SKU Number: AGL145.
We have 2 different sizes of the Heavy Duty verge mower.
|Structure Weight (kg)||280kg||315kg|
|Cutting width (cm)||138-140||160|
|Cutting height (mm)||0-50mm||0-50mm|
|Rotor diameter (mm)||108||108|
|Blade type & Number||Cast Hammer Blades||CastHammer Blades|
|Blade type & Number||Hammers x 24||Hammers x 28|
|Offset||Hydraulic Reach||Hydraulic Reach|
|Reach angle up||90o||90o|
|Reach angle down||45o||45o|
|PTO Turing speed(rpm)||540||540|
|PTO shaft size(mm)||T4-1400||T4-1400|
|Power Required (hp)||30 - 45||40 - 50|
|Packing Size (cm)||162×80×60||182×80×60|
|Dimension Length (cm)||169|
|Dimension Width (cm)||73|
|Dimension Height (cm)||100|
|PRODUCT TYPE||Verge Mower / Bush Cutter|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).