Dometic Ice Box 22 Litre Cool Ice Rotomolded Icebox Camping Car Fishing WCI-22
Dometic Cool-Ice iceboxes, such as the Dometic Cool-Ice CI22, are the perfect cooling solution for when power is not readily available. It will keep your ice frozen for days - up to ten days, depending on model usage and conditions.
- Features including a thick, refrigeration grade foam insulation and the 'Labyrinth Seal Design' Combine to achieve longer lasting ice.
- Also, thanks to its rotomoulded design, there are no seams where heat can enter or cold can escape!
- Cool-Ice iceboxes are extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. Their robust design makes them ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats.
- The icebox comes with strong ergonomic polyethylene handles that helpfully double as tie down points for securing the icebox.
The new series of icebox accessories improve comfort while travelling, keep your icebox secure in a variety of locations, better organise your food and beverages and even provide somewhere to hold your drink or fishing rod!
- Thick insulation and unique sealing design means ice lasts longer
- Hygienic and easy to clean with large diameter drain plug
- Lightweight and easy to carry with strong shoulder strap
- Strong, seamless, food grade polyethylene construction
- Durable, integrated hinges with stainless steel rods, strong nylon latches and stainless steel fixing screws
SKU number: 9108400060
Model: WCI 22
Product Description: Rotomoulded icebox
Dimensions product depth: 360 mm
Dimensions product height: 313 mm
Dimensions product width: 388 mm
Net weight: 4.2 kg
Storage volume - total (DIN15502): 22 l
Dimensions parcel depth: 410 mm
Dimensions parcel height: 340 mm
Dimensions parcel width: 390 mm
Parcel weight: 5 kg
|Dimension Length (cm)||41|
|Dimension Width (cm)||34|
|Dimension Height (cm)||39|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).