Crommelins Plate Compactor Wacker Packer 6500vpm 18kn Petrol 6HP CC70RP
This Crommelins plate compactor CC70RP is built to industry best standards. A popular machine for paving contractors, hire because of its heavy-duty build and 610x460mm plate size.
The compactor will withstand the heavy demand for use by rental companies and contractors.
- A soft-grip handle to protect the user from excessive vibration.
- A reversible handle for pulling/pushing the compactor.
- Lifting hook for easy transport.
- And also powered by a reliable Robin petrol engine. (A Honda powered option is also available.)
A Crommelins compactor is the perfect choice for any trade and will provide outstanding performance and longevity. Assembled and tested in Australia, the compactor also comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Model Number : CC70RP
- Plate/Shoe Size (LxW mm) : 610x460mm
- Frequency (vpm) : 6500vpm
- Centrifugal Force (kn) : 18kn
- Exciter Position : Central
- Main Feature : Reversible handle
- Engine Make : Robin
- Engine : 6.0hp EX17
- Starting System : Recoil Start
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Fuel Tank : 3.6L
- db @ 7m : 66db
- Weight (kg) : 82kg
- Manufacturers Warranty : 2 Years
- Barcode : 9336493004050
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- Soft grip, reversible handle
- Fast travel speed for increased productivity
- Easy to reach throttle control
- Lifting hook and engine protection frame *(CC70R/H model)
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional extra: Honda engine, TransportTrolley [CWKTR] or Cover
- Transport trolley (CWKTR)
- Multi purpose cover (MPCOVER)
- Honda powered engine
- Yanmar diesel powered engine
- Hire and Rental
IDEAL FOR: Soil compaction for turf, Trench compaction (CC60R), Brick paving (CC90R), Hire and rental industry
|Dimension Length (cm)||63|
|Dimension Width (cm)||52|
|Dimension Height (cm)||125|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).