Plate Compactor Honda GX200 or Robin 6 hp Engine 5800 vpm 68kg CC60RP or CC60HP
This Crommelins plate compactor CC60RP or CC60HP is built to industry best standards. Popular due to its plate size of 520x360mm and folding handles, this compactor is for trenches and tight spaces where standard compactors have difficulty fitting.
- Folding handles for easy storage and transport in the boot of a car.
- The rear wheels are for moving on-site.
- A soft-grip handle protects the user from excessive vibration.
- Powered by a reliable Robin petrol engine. A Honda powered option is also available.
Outstanding performance and longevity make them a perfect choice for any trade. A Crommelins compactor is also the perfect choice for any trade. Assembled and tested in Australia, the compactor also comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Model Number : CC60RP (Robin Engine) or CC60HP (Honda Engine as optional extras)
- Plate/Shoe Size (LxW): 520x360 mm
- Frequency (vpm) : 5800vpm
- Centrifugal Force (kn) : 12kn
- Exciter Position Front
- Main Feature : Folding handle & wheels
- Engine Make : Robin or Honda
- Engine : Robin 6.0hp EX17 or Honda GX200
- Starting System Recoil Start
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Fuel Tank : 3.6L
- db @ 7m : 66db
- Weight (kg) : 68kg
- Manufacturers Warranty : 2 Years
- Barcode : 9336493004036
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- Soft grip handle
- Fast travel speed for increased productivity
- Easy to reach throttle control
- Lifting hook and engine protection frame *(CC70R/H model)
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Transport trolley (CWKTR)
- Multi purpose cover (MPCOVER)
- Honda powered
- Yanmar diesel powered
- Concreters Construction
- Hire and Rental
IDEAL FOR: Soil compaction for turf, Trench compaction (CC60R), Brick paving (CC90R), Hire and rental industry
|Dimension Length (cm)||77|
|Dimension Width (cm)||43|
|Dimension Height (cm)||70|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).