Crommelins Fire Fighting Pump 7 HP Petrol Engine FF150RP7 Recoil or Electric Start
Consistent and high-pressure water when you most need it through our fire fighting pumps!
These fire fighting pumps are known for their reliability, durability, and versatility. They are ideal for fire fighting, water transfer, washing down machinery and many other jobs that require water at pressure. Our range come in either single or twin impeller. The difference between the single and twin impeller is the total head and water flow. A twin impeller can pump a higher total head than a single impeller but a reduced water flow. The single impeller would have a higher water flow but a lesser total head. It is all dependant on your unique requirements.
The Crommelins Fire Fighting Pump Petrol Single Impeller 7.0 HP comes with a genuine Robin petrol engine.
- These pumps have a cast aluminium impeller, cast iron diffuser, cast aluminium pump body, metal (not plastic) delivery outlet caps, as well as, bolt on replaceable suction and discharge ports.
- All these features ensure the durability of the pump and are easily replaced if damaged.
- It has a maximum water flow of 420L per minute and has a total head of 60m.
- If this pump does not suit your purpose, we have a wide range of fire fighting pumps you can view here.
Optional extras include electric start with AGM Battery, Honda powered, two-inch inlet / outlets, trolley kit (for recoil start only) hose kits and Viton seals.
- 1 ½” Inlet (40 mm)
- 1 ½” Outlet and 2 x 1” Outlet
- Cast aluminium impeller
- Bolt on replaceable suction port
- Cast iron diffuser increases pump life
- Cast aluminium pump body
- Metal (not plastic) delivery outlet caps
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled and tested in Australia
Model Number FF150RP7
Water Flow Max. (L/min) 420L
Water Flow Max. (L/hr) 25,200L
Total Head (m) 60m
Max. Suction (m) 8m
Pump Type Centrifugal
Suction Type Self Priming
Engine Model 7.0hp EX21
Engine Brand Robin
Starting System Recoil Start (Key Start Engine is available as Optional Extras)
Fuel Type Petrol
Fuel Tank (L) 3.6L
Noise Level (dB @ 7m) 68db
Weight (kg) 25kg
Package (LxWxH) 510 x 440 x 440mm
Manufacturers Warranty 2 Years
- Electric start
- Trolley kit
- Honda powered
- 2” Inlet / Outlets
- Hose kits available
- Viton seals
- Fire fighting
- Water transfer
- Washing down farm machinery
- Agriculture and farms
- Shires and councils
|Dimension Length (cm)||51|
|Dimension Width (cm)||44|
|Dimension Height (cm)||44|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).