BLACK DIAMOND 25 TON LOG SPLITTER 3 Point Linkage operate Horizontal & Vertical
The BLACK DIAMOND LOG SPLITTER with 3 Point Linkage for Tractors has been arrived and soon became one of the best selling wood splitters in Australia market.
Easy to use and durable enough to be put through its paces on a daily basis, this Log Splitter is a "value-for-money" tool that saves you huge amount of time as it split firewood quickly and efficiently.
The 3-Point Linkage model can split all Australian hardwood with ease and can be used horizontally or vertically.
Split Wood In Horizontal Or Vertical Positions
• Split smaller logs at comfortable waist height
• Switch to vertical, save your back & roll large logs into place
• Simply pull the pin and tilt up - then lock back into place.
25-Ton Maximum Splitting Force
• Easily split big logs up to 26" (650mm) long
Cycle Time Of 9 To 15 Seconds
• Cycle time is determined by the GPM produced by the tractor
4-1/8" Diameter x 24.5" Stroke Cylinder
• Auto return with adjustable detent, max flow 25GPM
8-Inch, Two-Way Heat Treated Steel Wedge
• Beam has an 8" foot plate and removeable stripper plates
• Built-in log cradle
- Auto return valve
- Spin-On replaceable filter
- 3 point mount
- Maximum Splitting Force: 25 Tons
- Maximum Log Length: 26 inches
- Wedge: 8 inches
- Splitting in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 4.125" x 24.5 inches
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6 1/2 gallons
- Assembly time: Under 30 mins
Packing dimensions: 191x48x68cm
|Max. Splitting Force||22-28 Tons|
|Dimension Length (cm)||191|
|Dimension Width (cm)||48|
|Dimension Height (cm)||68|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).