Arc Welder TIG MMA DC Inverter Welder 200 Amp Portable IGBT inc TIG Torch
The ARC200 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The ARC200 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 26V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
- The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- The ARC2000 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
- ARC200 is packaged in a Razorweld carry bag with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories.
- The ARC200 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1.
Product Code KUMJRRW200CT - TIG Option includes: ARC200 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, 26V x 4m TIG Torch, UNI-FLAME Argon Flowmeter Regulator and Razorweld carry bag.
**We also offer standard package - Product Code: KUMJRRW200CA MMA option includes: ARC200 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Razorweld Carry Bag.
- Single PCB construction
- PFC ( Power Factor Correction) for maximum electrical efficiency
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) - Hot start (improves electrode starting) - Arc Force (boosts urrent to prevent electrode extinguishing) - Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG - Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition) - Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Minimal harmonic feedback to power grid
- Generator use with pure sine wave generator only.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||9.5|
|Rated Output||200 Amps|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 200 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||9V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||25% @ 200Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||25% @ 200Amps|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 227 x 135|
|Warranty||3 years on power source|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).