6.5 HP PETROL ENGINE Horizontal Shaft OHV Motor for Log Splitter Wood Chipper Saw
Are you looking for a petrol engine that will suit your Outdoor Power Equipment or Construction machinery, etc.? This 6.5 HP Petrol Engine is the ideal choice for a very wide range of heavy duty application such as Wood Chippers, Log Splitters, Lawn Mowers, Water Pumps, Generators, Compressors, Go karts, Industrial Equipment, Tillers and many more.
- Being a 4-stroke engine, it means that it meets the worlds most stringent environmental legislation and emits very few emissions, has low fuel and oil consumption and reduced vibration and noise levels.
- With its compact design and perfectly matching auxiliary components enable the engines to be mounted in an extensive range of equipment.
Designed with the same bolt placements as a Honda or any Briggs & Strattons, this engine will interchange and is also versatile with simple installation to replace your existing Honda Engine or any brand name engines at an affordable price. It comes with 12 months warranty.
- Type : 6.5HP Petrol Engine - Recoil Start
- Bore x Stroke: 68x54mm
- Displacement: 196ml
- Max power output: 6.5HP/3600rpm
- Start mode: Hand operated
- Maximum Torque : 13Nm/2500rpm
- Fuel tank cap.: 3.6 litres
- Shaft OD: 19 mm
- Shaft length: 58 mm
- Overall Dimensions: L313xW376xH336 mm
- Mounting Hole Thread Size : 8mm
- Distance Between Holes : 65mm
- Shipping dimensions: 58 x 48 x 53 mm
- Shipping weight: 21kg
|Dimension Length (cm)||58|
|Dimension Width (cm)||48|
|Dimension Height (cm)||53|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).