ATV FLAIL MOWER 4 FT 1250 MM 13HP Millers Falls Engine or GX390 HONDA ENGINE
This ATV Flail Mower is ideal for toughes task. It is capable of cutting heavy undergrowth or mulching sticks & bark. Features EC safety guards, this superior flail mower is perfect for maintaining parks, paddocks, lawns as it can prevent wheel rut in soft ground and minimize damage through gateways etc.
This flail mower is one of the most finish-cut mowers that utilizes engine-powered and self-propelled devices. It is easy to start and gives you reliable performance for grass cutting or mulching on famrs, parks, road sides or wherever you want.
You'll find this unit great for providing a rough cut to taller grass. Best of all, it will provide trouble free service for a super competitive price.
Designed to meet Australian Standards and imported by one of Australia's most reputable companies who has been in business for more than 30 years, you'll be happy when purchase this little beauty. It comes with 12 months warranty for your peace of mind.
- 1150 mm working width/ cutting width
- Cutting Height 25-70mm
- Working Efficiency: 2100 - 2500m2/ hour
- 13 HP 4 Stroke Millers Falls Petrol Engine. (GX390 Honda Engine is available as optional extra)
- Height Adjustable Side Wheels 16.5 x 6.5 cm
- Equipped with side drawbar, centrifugal pulley clutch, sturdy toothed belts.
- Automatic belt tensioner, electronically - balanced rotor, driven by 2 reliable belts
- Replaceable hardened steel cutting blades, high blade tip speed to ensure perfect cutting edge
- Precise Blade Overlap
- Designed for Quad Bikes, ATVs, Utilities to maintain 2100 - 2500m2 per hour.
Product SKU: ATXFIATV120
Shipping Dimensions: 165 x 185 x 80cm x 230kg.
|Dimension Length (cm)||176|
|Dimension Width (cm)||172|
|Dimension Height (cm)||80|
|PRODUCT TYPE||Engine Powered|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).