HYDRAULIC UTE LIFTING CRANE Swivel Base 450 KG
This Swivel Base 360 degree Crane is the must have item to keep in your workshop, at the back of your ute or truck so that you don't need to concern with the strain and fatigue related to heavy lifting.
- Designed to lift heavy items in a safe way, it features a tuff lockable swivel base and adjustable boom.
- Built to last, this swivel crane has been made of sturdy steel. The base of the swivel which needs to be bolted is 270mm x 270mm and has 8 bolt points for a secure fit.
- The swivel can be locked if needed to keep the load in place.
Make your work life a whole lot easier by ordering this item today and you can count on it for mounting on trucks, utes, trailers, commercial vehicles and most other similar structures or loading/unloading items for freight.
Note: Bolts are not included and need to be purchased by the buyers according requirements.
- Made of Sturdy Steel
- Can be Fitted to The back of a Ute or Truck
- 450kg Lifting Capacity
- Base 270mm x 270mm
- Lockable Swivel
- 360 degree Working Angle
- Safety Hook
- Quality Made.
Product Assembly: A moderate level of assembly is required.
- Model : ATXCRSC1T
- Type : Swivel Ute Crane
- Maximum Lifting Capacity : 450kg
- Maximum Lifting Height : 2015mm
- Working Range of Boom : 800 - 1200mm
- Overall Height Folded : 1.45m
- Working Turning Angle : 360 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions Box 1: 120x47x65cm skid, 77kg.
|Dimension Height (cm)||111|
|Dimension Width (cm)||47|
|Dimension Length (cm)||56|
|Lifting Capacity||450 kg|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).