20 HP PETROL ENGINE ELECTRIC START OHV Stationary Motor
Are you looking for a powerful and easy to start engine that suit multiple uses in Contruction, Industrial or Farming, Outdoor Power Equipment?
This 20HP 4 STROKE ENGINE - Electric Start will be your best solution for reliability and delivering consistent high performance that can power different types of machines from Pressure Washers, Water Pumps, Generators to Rotary Hoe / Tillers, Cement Mixer / Contruction / Industrial / Farming machines, etc.
RELIABLE & EFFICIENCY: The design of overhead valve (OHV) makes the engine be operated under lower operation temperature, providing strong power with more reliability and durability. Meanwhile it saves more fuel and ensure easy maintenance.
- It comes with the transistor ignition device that gives a stable ignition performance with low burn-up, low fuel consumption and good economical efficiency.
- Oil Alert System will give an alarm to shut down when oil level is low, preventing engine from being operated under low oil level and giving more protection to engine.
- Engine Type: Air Cooled, 4 Stroke, OHV Design
- Displacement: 614cc
- Output Shaft Size: 28.5mm
- Max Power Output: 20Hp / 3600rpm
- Start Mode: Electric Start
- Copper Coil Ignition
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.4 Litre
- Replacable Oil Filter
- Shipping Dimensions: 61kgs, 53x53x51cm.
|Dimension Length (cm)||70|
|Dimension Width (cm)||68|
|Dimension Height (cm)||70|
At Best Buys Online, we always strive to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible.
On each product page, we provide an online instant shipping quote with multiple options of shipping to your commercial address (for ex: business, farm, workshop) or your house and with or without tailgate.
To learn about our rates, please try our free instant online shipping calculator and you’ll get an immediate response - a shipping quote that is budget-friendly.
PO BOXES : NO parcels above 22kg and/or longer than 1meter can be sent to a PO Box. Signature is required.
This option allows you to pick up your order from our Melbourne warehouse at no added cost.
Bookings are essential. Collection available at U5/25 Jersey Rd, Bayswater, Vic 3153.Once your order has been placed, we will contact to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday).