- Please note that depending on the reason for your returning an item, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping is not refundable on items returned due to customer preference/change of mind.
- Handling fees will be applied, to be deducted from the refund provided.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging as much as possible. Outside the box, write your Order number and your return address. Inside, include your contact information, order number, and reason for return. We recommend you choose a shipping method that is easy to track.
- Once we receive your package, we will credit the amount of the item to the original method of payment. If the item was purchased with a gift certificate or as a gift, you’ll be issued an in-store credit for the amount of the item.